The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Reba The Redhead

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Karen asked to see some more of Miss Reba Fluffy Butt. I couldn't get any nice ones of her standing (no-one to help take pics) and it's been raining here for about a week now ...

but I am very proud of this head shot taken this afternoon.

And sitting like a good girl ...

miss reba fluffy butt is looking more gorgeous as time passes :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh she is beautiful Lana! :wub: We have friends who show Sib Huskies and I must say up until I met her and her lot I never knew much about them,but I think they are fantastic dogs,such brilliant temps and expressions to die for! :wub:

How does Reba cope with the heat over there with you? As I know even over here at ringcraft our friends dogs are panting like mad! and it's not even that warm in the hall

She really is a gorgeous girl Lana. The head shot is :wub: she looks like she is smiling :D

She is gorgeous Lana :wub: my sister-in-law has just got a sib husky puppy aged 15 weeks - must get some photos soon for you all.

She was smiling Karen - in her comfort zone she smiles all the time and is a very happy dog.

Is just going through a rough patch with judges at present but we're working on her.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back