The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Mills Cup 2009

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Done Everybody :thumbsup: Especially Sharon with Umbro,Daniel and Freddie,and a very BIG well done to my mate Kate and the lovely Roger :thumbsup: Hope Arthur's ok :luck:

go2 was clocked with 2 watches i got 36 john got 33 brill time

Well done everyone, track was superb and much appreciated. :)

Special congratulations to Umbrorella, Indica and Freddie's Melody :cheers:

Hope Arthur's ok and Go2 :luck:

Didn't get many piks but hope you all enjoy.

36lb Scratch

clipboard01.sized.jpg

clipboard02.sized.jpg

clipboard03.sized.jpg

Veteran Scratch

clipboard05.sized.jpg

clipboard06.sized.jpg

clipboard07.sized.jpg

Puppy Scratch

clipboard08.sized.jpg

Yearling Scratch

clipboard09.sized.jpg

Yearling Scratch

clipboard11_001.sized.jpg

25lb Pups

clipboard13_001.sized.jpg

30lb pups

clipboard15_001.sized.jpg

clipboard16_001.sized.jpg

clipboard22_001.sized.jpg

clipboard23_001.sized.jpg

clipboard25_001.sized.jpg

clipboard27_001.sized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First lot of piks had a code problem, here they are again.

clipboard01_001.sized.jpg

clipboard02_001.sized.jpg

clipboard05_001.sized.jpg

clipboard06_001.sized.jpg

clipboard07_001.sized.jpg

clipboard08_001.sized.jpg

clipboard09_001.sized.jpg

great pics jac as usuall :D

a dog i was impressed with was stratosphere 32lb owned by kevin smithson one to watch :D

top draw action shoots :))

agree with john g stratousphere going to be a goodun flying at 10 month :luck: labelle/wor john

well done to all the winners freddy,go 2,no joe,indica,rodger,umbro,i hope arthur is ok he's a grand ol fellow :luck:

excelent photos again jac,loved the ones of our sky right on peters and marks dogs and only a few weeks out of season..well done all the winners and loosers,excelent ran open,well done sharon on winning it, :thumbsup:

Great pics Jac carn't belive you got one of Zack with his coat on. My head must have been in the clouds .

Well done all the winners, especially Sharon with Umbro. & a big thank you to Jackie for some fab photos.

Well done to all the workers on a well run open.

[This track must be one of the best in the country] :thumbsup:

love Peter and Carols pup Rio we have a full house but i could make room for that little girl, she is absolutely gorgeous, hope she is a flying machine for both of you , you deserve it.

love Peter and Carols pup Rio we have a full house but i could make room for that little girl, she is absolutely gorgeous, hope she is a flying machine for both of you , you deserve it.
welcome flo, nice to some members,what region i you from, do you have non peds racing or are you new to racing peters pup is :wub: saw here at the w/e.

welcome flo, nice to some members,what region i you from, do you have non peds racing or are you new to racing peters pup is :wub: saw here at the w/e.
I'll give you a few clues David. They have a house full of non peds, been racing years and will give people all the help they can, and last but not least they run at Acliffe yer you run. :p

I'll give you a few clues David. They have a house full of non peds, been racing years and will give people all the help they can, and last but not least they run at Acliffe yer you run. :p
Christ Dave were you half asleep? :lol:

PMSL :lol: Another clue David,they've got a greyhound called Florence :- Ring any 'BELLs' :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back