The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Mills Cup 2009

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
was a very nice ran open me dad got stressed at the weigh in but he's alrite now, i know its not the clubs fault. It was a great day of racing.
im dead chuffed with our roger winning his first trophie and i was pleased that roger and freddy were close, well done again daniel :thumbsup: look after that trohie well haha :lol:

haha if u neva heard already, our roger pulled me down going in for his heat n i hurt my back n my knee me backs the worst but like i sed to sharron as long as the dogs alrite haha :lol:

well done to lilly (As Ya Like) for winning supreme puppy and to sue n stu of caurse haha :lol: she wasnt even panting did roger run up for her stuart haha? :p Only joking

Lastly thanks to mark and porky for getting the track ready for the event did a great job :thumbsup:

x
well i have coem on to put in my apologies i was over stockton tnite n i got told off for this post haha, porky didnt do the work he was sat in the pub apperntly haha,

so i have come on to thank frank and betty the best couple u could ever meet anywhere dnt know how i missed them off soryy frank and betty :( :wub: and piglet as he was the one complaining cheeky bugger for helping set the track up :thumbsup:

hope ya can forgive me now haha :sweating: :unsure: o:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back