Red Ranger X Connor's Lass

He's vanished lol :lol:

Maybe it's because I "borrowed it" off Jac's shots :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Clipboard141.sized.jpg

Clipboard140.sized.jpg

Clipboard142.sized.jpg

Tank ooo :huggles:

Is Tony as proud as we are :- " . Kerri is getting spoilt for all the hard work she put in lol :clown: .

Now it's your turn Bob :)

English Dog Yearling Derby Winner 2008 CONNOR'S RANGER

pic24-1.jpg

also r-up English Dog Yearling Derby CONNOR'S MIST

Well Done boys 8)

i will do a new one with his jacket on hopfully,,,(if he get,s one i think)not sure

if he does it will be my 1st derby jacket

whippeteerThe1st said:
i will do a new one with his jacket on hopfully,,,(if he get,s one i think)not sure
if he does it will be my 1st derby jacket

Should be a jacket according to Whippet News :cheers:

Get another beer down yourself :D

yep you defo get a jacket, mind you had to stop David mopping up beer with it at the presentation lol

stormy weathers said:
yep you defo get a jacket, mind you had to stop David mopping up beer with it at the presentation lol

was he, :eek: ...now why doent that suprise me :D

lookin on jac,s photo album in buddys and bobbys -1st heat on saturday,,,,,thank god buddy trapped slow,,,,poor bobby took the brunt of it

who knows jacket might have been davids,,,, :thumbsup:

"Who's that ?" Mum just said :- " .

:b

Doesn't he look good, and a nice shiny trophy to boot :cheers:

Wow that trophy's a cracker, and Buddy looks strong, fit and handsome :) but then I'm biased lol.

Well Done :cheers: .

Well done!! :cheers: Got to say when I seen Buddy at Ayr I was smitten, I'm delighted he's performing as well as his brothers.

wild whippies said:
Well done!! :cheers: Got to say when I seen Buddy at Ayr I was smitten, I'm delighted he's performing as well as his brothers.

thanx.......iam over the moon with him,,,he has plenty of heart,,,,and the best behaved dog i own ( P.S he,s the only dog ive had who has manner,s in the house :lol: :lol:

Well growing up with Moany Moany in the house in the first six weeks I'd doubt if he didn't have manners (w00t) she doesn't let them get away with anything too naughty.

Connor's Lass is in season and is going to be mated in the next few weeks, so keep your fingers crossed :huggles: .

:thumbsup:

Tony Taylor said:
Fleesh said:
BUT FOUR BOYS !!! GROAN !!!  :wacko:

Nothing wrong with boys !!!!

They don't all turn out to be raving sex maniacs. Dogs and bitches together isn't a huge problem, especially if you've only one odd one out.

Been there and done that with the 4 boys thing when I was after a girl. Vicky managed 5 boys with Ella.

I just came for a look back at this topic to compare exact colouring/sizes and found this comment. What do you think of this Chris, now you own the self styled stud-dog Matty Matt Matt :lol:

Fleesh said:
Tony Taylor said:
Fleesh said:
BUT FOUR BOYS !!! GROAN !!!  :wacko:

Nothing wrong with boys !!!!

They don't all turn out to be raving sex maniacs. Dogs and bitches together isn't a huge problem, especially if you've only one odd one out.

Been there and done that with the 4 boys thing when I was after a girl. Vicky managed 5 boys with Ella.

I just came for a look back at this topic to compare exact colouring/sizes and found this comment. What do you think of this Chris, now you own the self styled stud-dog Matty Matt Matt :lol:

What a find Elise :lol: Had a look at Chris and Robs litter yesterday,and they are all gorgeous :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back