The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Ranger X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Was flicking back and forwards to see if any difference and noticed what a really cute smile she has on both, like a knowing litle grin.............maybe she's thinking "they can guess til they're blue in the face but I'm the only one that knows" :D :D Really cool pic of her close up fleesh, think she's gorgeous :wub:

I love the little smile on her face that says.........."you can all guess as much as you want but I'm the only one that knows how many" :D :D

:luck: :luck: when it happens. Am sure they will be gorgeous :wub: :wub:

These pups are going to be one step ahead of the racing game, and with advice like this how could they not be ?

Here's a picture of "Auntie Blaze" passing on a few top secret tips.

DSCI0025.jpg

Are you listening carefully ?

DSCI0027.jpg

not long now good :luck: i still say 6 in there :thumbsup: :luck:

Well no more walkies for kerri :( .

Now the weather is colder and she needs to be wearing her coat on all walks I have discovered that out of seven coats/fleeces ... NONE FIT !!!

Poor round Kerri, she spends most of her time sleeping these days, oh and eating chicken and tomatoes :x . Not long to go now :D

Keep all your paws crossed :eek:

good luck KERRY and fleesh :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Announcing the arrival of FOUR puppies, ALL DOGS (w00t)

Pictures to follow, thankyou to Mally for arriving and rescuing the second pup (he decided to get stuck for nearly three hours). Ironically we were already calling "it" him - must have known he was an awkward male. :- "

Finally thanks to Karen, Sadie and Kim for coming down and staying with us for hours and hours only sorry you couldn't see how effortlessly the last two dogs arrived.

First pup born 13oz - Moe (he whinged and whined just like Moany Moany) :b

Second pup born 14oz - Mally named after his rescuer :lol:

Third pup born 14oz - Mick his colouring is a bit of a MYSTERY) :eek:

Fourth pup born 13.5oz - Matt (he seems to be turning into a White/Grey Parti) ;)

Well done kerri and fleesh and everyone else involved (w00t) Hope all are ok and deserve a bit of a rest after all that excitement............. :wub: :wub: :wub: for kerri and the pups :b

Congratulations on your new brood. :wub:

Well done to the delivery team :thumbsup:

good luck with the pups,well done all the helpers

To all those that were after bitches (like myself :( ) Hard Lines, maybe we'll have better luck next time.

There are two dog pups left for sale. :)

Please get in touch if interested 07910 597658

Aaaaaaaw, they are so cute :wub: :wub: Kerri looks knackered -_- Looks like one has similar markings to his mam :D :wub: :wub: :luck: for a quiet night :- "

Well done to Kerri and the gang of helpers, another four racers. :cheers: :luck:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A very big well done to Kerri and the helpers

glad everything has good with no bother

hows the others coping feeling left out a bit I bet

well done

:huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Kerry and Fleesh and everyone who helped out :D

I'm glad everything went ok :thumbsup:

looking forward to seeing lots of pics of them growing up :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back