The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Ranger X Connor's Lass

Heyup Jimmy!! That's spooky as I was asking about you only yesterday. Hope your keeping well, be nice to see you at the Ginpit one sunny evening.

Jac

Big thanks to Mally for coming down and taking some lovely pictures of the pups. At three days old tomorrow I think we'll be looking at 2 pups weighing in a 1lb and the others bing 15oz or not far off :cheers:

I think Mally's just posting them now so hold your horses Jac :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to see how they were getting on this morning here are a few pics of them i took today. (elise i've put them all on cd for you :thumbsup: )

elisespups07.jpg

elisespups06.jpg

elisespups05.jpg

elisespups04.jpg

elisespups03.jpg

elisespups02.jpg

elisespups01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't Mick look like a little odd bod in comparison to his three white parti brothers. He is going to be interesting, one to see which colour he turns out and two because he carries the same stripe from the top of his nose underneath his body and to the root of his tail that Connor's Dream and Connor's Bluemoon also carry :wub:

Mick is the spit of Solo as a pup. so I'll expect he'll look a lot like him colour wise.

They all look loveley :wub:

They look big in comparison to Kerri but they're not exactly scratch size. Solo was just over 22oz at 3 days and those birth weight are consistant with 28-32lb but there's a long way to go before you'll know what size they'll be. :unsure: :thumbsup:

Well I do believe Moany Moany was 1lb at 3 days and she's 28lb, there again I belive her brother was about 9oz and he was a No Limiter when he finished. :eek:

I wouldn't have thought they'd make scratch weights out of a smaller bitch like Kerri. Had thought ourselves that we are looking at pups between 25-35lb. :)

Either way if they get some nice homes and do a good job at whatever they turn a paw to I'm going to be very happy indeed.

BUT FOUR BOYS !!! GROAN !!! :wacko:

:wub: Looking loveley - is that the same tongue that was stuck out for 2 hours :wacko: :)

sadieandco said:
:wub: Looking loveley - is that the same tongue that was stuck out for 2 hours  :wacko:   :)
The very same one :D

Should see it when it uncurls fully it is the biggest puppy tongue I have ever seen :eek:

Fleesh said:
BUT FOUR BOYS !!! GROAN !!!  :wacko:
Nothing wrong with boys !!!!

They don't all turn out to be raving sex maniacs. Dogs and bitches together isn't a huge problem, especially if you've only one odd one out.

Been there and done that with the 4 boys thing when I was after a girl. Vicky managed 5 boys with Ella.

Tony Taylor said:
Fleesh said:
BUT FOUR BOYS !!! GROAN !!!  :wacko:

Nothing wrong with boys !!!!

They don't all turn out to be raving sex maniacs. Dogs and bitches together isn't a huge problem, especially if you've only one odd one out.

Been there and done that with the 4 boys thing when I was after a girl. Vicky managed 5 boys with Ella.

I'm hoping for ALL BOYS next time - hear that Elz? ;)

I look at it if i hadn't have kept any boys then i'd have watched someone else get a title with Jude (w00t) In saying that i'd also be watching them rip their hair out watching the fussy bugger turn back when the mood takes him. :lol: :lol:

Nice pups, i was gonna say Mick looks like Solo when he was born, i remember Michelle joking that their lurcher had got to Holly lol, the other 3 just look like typical Hobgoblin looking babies.

Vicky said:
I'm hoping for ALL BOYS next time - hear that Elz?  ;) I look at it if i hadn't have kept any boys then i'd have watched someone else get a title with Jude  (w00t) In saying that i'd also be watching them rip their hair out watching the fussy bugger turn back when the mood takes him. :lol:   :lol:

Nice pups, i was gonna say Mick looks like Solo when he was born, i remember Michelle joking that their lurcher had got to Holly lol, the other 3 just look like typical Hobgoblin looking babies.

Well funnily enough we said the same lurcher thing about Mick as Michelle must have said aboout Solo. Also mentioned that Matt reminded me of Ella when I saw the blue colouring on his bum. :teehee: (No curly tails here though).

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB67 (Not 67 really - Forty yesterday in fact) !!! Best of Luck for racing/working Matt in the future and we're only at the end of the phone if needed. (I hope you haven't told him yet Chris lol :- " )

Vicky said:
I'm hoping for ALL BOYS next time - hear that Elz?  ;)
Yeah lots of Black & white ones!! :p LOL bet Vic doesn't tell me when she lines Ella so I don't wish too hard!! (w00t)

Elise I don't know which is the pup but I think the one by her back leg facing the camera in your first piks is my fave infact I think you should keep him and Mick!!! (w00t)

When I moved house I had both my girls in season and the dogs never batted an eyelid ok Riley's gay but the others were fine!! :lol:

The one you like is called Moe. He's an adventurous little sod :- " . Born over three hours before any of the others he made sure he'd had his fill from the milk bar straight away :lol: .

No boys here no boys no boys I will not keep any boys ... :- "

No no no no no no NO NO NO NO .... :(

...erm... well maybe ... :b

NO ! :eek:

Looking at it this way, what we have there in that dog bed are four potential choices of future stud dog :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back