The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Red Ranger X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You have to :lol:

Putting poor Kerri through all that and then not keeping one just because it had boy bits (w00t) :wacko: :sweating: :huggles:

Now just put us out of our misery and tell us which one you have your eye on :thumbsup:

Well if you'd just seen what I'd seen :blink: .

Blaze and Kerri were in the bed together with the pups sleeping between them. Mick woke up and went to him Mum then turned round the other way and walked across the bed under Blaze's leg to suckle.

Silly sod Blaze laid there and let him (w00t) then when we tried to get her out of the bed she rolled on her back and refused to move. :- "

Hi Elise, have told Rob and he is over the moon (altho my mind went blank and I forgot what i wasn't supposed to tell him,old age and all that!) When we got back sun night he said it was only a short drive anyway....................it was to me cos I fell asleep!! Matt looks like he has grown already............the kids think he is fab :D

Cant wait to see him again (w00t) Hope moe,mally and mick are behaving too and not escaping too often :- " chris

7 days old now so here we go for weigh in.

Moe - 1lb 6oz (put on 9oz)

Mally - 1lb 8oz (put on 10oz)

Mick - 1lb 7oz (put on 9oz)

Matt - 1lb 7oz (put on 9½oz)

Am booking my photographer to come any day for you all to do a bit more puppy drool :lol: .

12 days today so will weigh them and let you all know.

Have a feeling we're looking at weights between 1lb 12oz and 2lb (w00t) .

Mally came down last night to get some pictures of them so hopefully there should be some photos up later on :huggles:

Fleesh said:
Mally came down last night to get some pictures of them so hopefully there should be some photos up later on  :huggles:

Here you go Elise here are the little porkers :D

for01.jpg

for02.jpg

for03.jpg

for04.jpg

for05.jpg

for06.jpg

Have to agree with Mally 'little porkers' :D :D Look nice strong pups :D

THEY SURE ARE GROWING FAST :D LOOKING LOVELY NICE STRONG PUPS :thumbsup:

Elise has just phoned me she's having computer problems.

the pups weights are as follows

MO 2lb

Mally 2lb 3oz

Mick 2lb 21/2oz

Matt 2lb 1 oz

at 12 days old :D

awwwwwww they r gorgeous and look a canny size now. good luck 2 all who r having one. fleesh so which one r u keeping? lol

Firstly thanks Mally for the photos :huggles:

At two weeks the boys are now, Moe(now Billy) and Matt at 2lb 3oz and Mick and Mally at 2lb 5oz.

Mick and Mally are still for sale :(

I love Mallywhippet :wub: I think he's going to be the biggest.

Think all the pups look :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: but matt is deffo the cutest and most talented....................."Nch Ch Rch SRch Connors Misty Matt :D :D " Ah well you never know, we can only dream lmao 8)

What pups is what ?

I like the pup in photo 4 also the fawny one too :- "

Picture order, Matt, Mick, Billy and then Mally :cheers:

Pictures of pups at 19 days old

for01-1.jpg

for02-1.jpg

for03-1.jpg

for04-1.jpg

for05-1.jpg

for06-1.jpg

for07.jpg

for08.jpg

for09.jpg

for10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back