Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rescue Greyhound Needs Loving Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just rescued a lovely black greyhound bitch from the pound, no one had claimed her and she was due to be PTS on monday.

She is in a bad way with heavy infestations of Fleas & worms and badly infected skin due to the fleas. Which have all been treated.

She is ear tatooed - I know nothing/very little about her background. At least she is safe now.

She is currently living with me & the whippets. Enquiries welcome preferably by telephone.

My Number can be found on my website collooney Website

vivo said:
I have just rescued a lovely black greyhound bitch from the pound, no one had claimed her and she was due to be PTS on monday.She is in a bad way with heavy infestations of Fleas & worms and badly infected skin due to the fleas. Which have all been treated.

She is ear tatooed - I know nothing/very little about her background.  At least she is safe now.

She is currently living with me & the whippets.  Enquiries welcome preferably by telephone.

Good on you Viv, she couldnt be in better hands

:luck: :luck:

keith

watch out Viv , your in danger of becoming as daft as me :blink:

good on ya for taking her out of there :thumbsup:

And Another. Good on Ya Viv your doing a great job.

Aww poor girl :huggles: glad shes in good hands now.. :thumbsup: hope you find her a good home.. :luck:

:( aww poor baby hope she finds a forever home soon ,and good on you for taking her in :huggles:

Poor baby - good on you for stepping in Viv

....and a big helloooooo from Digit :D

Poor girl :(

Good on you for taking her in- she is a very lucky girl :wub: :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

That was so kind of you to rescue this lucky girl. She must be feeling so much better already having got rid of the worms and fleas.

I hope you can find her the loving home that she deserves. Meantime it is wonderful that she is safe and being cared for. I always think the black coats are beautiful when they are in good condition. I look forward to seeing some piccies of her all shiny and nice again! :wub:

Have you given her a name yet? :*

vivo said:
I have just rescued a lovely black greyhound bitch from the pound, no one had claimed her and she was due to be PTS on monday.She is in a bad way with heavy infestations of Fleas & worms and badly infected skin due to the fleas. Which have all been treated.

She is ear tatooed - I know nothing/very little about her background.  At least she is safe now.

She is currently living with me & the whippets.  Enquiries welcome preferably by telephone.

That poor little girl!!!! thank God you rescued her :thumbsup: ALL POWER TO YOU :luck: :thumbsup: :luck:

Poor little mite :(

Will keep my ears open V for a deserving home for this little one :luck: :luck:

That poor little girl :( - the itching must have driven her mad! :sweating:

Well done to you for taking her on, and I hope she finds a loving new home very soon :luck: :huggles:

poor girl. :( well done for taking her in :thumbsup:

How wonderful of you to take her home with you :huggles:

Best of luck finding a lovely new home for her

Poor girl

Well done for taking her in and I hope you find a permanent home soon.

She must be feeling so much better already. :luck:

bumping this up in the hope that someone out there can take this lovely girl. If my friend wasn't having Willow, we would have room for her, but we are only allowed 2 dogs each where i live and we now both have our quota!

She looks just like the greyhound Bea had before we started with whippets. She was the sweetest natured dog :wub:

Good luck in finding a forever home soon, little one and well done Viv for rescuing her. :thumbsup:

Hi just wondering how the little darlin is? hows that scabbing on her back end must have driven her demented any news on a forever home?

Carnt get over those photos poor littelgirl hopeshe get a good forever home good on you

sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back