The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Reunited

PINKY P

Grand master ... dog lover WOOF
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
today i was at the park and we found a dog at first the dog would not let us go close to it,so we walked away and it started to follow us into the tenis courts and we sat down and the dog started to wag it tail at us so i put my hand out towards it and it let me touch it so i read it's tag and his name was shandy so my two of my 6 friend went down to the house because it was close by while me ,amy,jhon and dean stayed with shandy the door had been knocked down and had been robbed suliman(who went to the house) said a old man was on the doorstep crying saying he had lost his dog so suliman and pete came back and said to bring him back in half an hour he looked really hungry so i gave him some of leo's dog food and dean brought some water from the pump then jhon and dean took him back they said that the old man asked how many of us there was they said 6 and he gave us money for tip tops :p

thats really cool, well done you... :thumbsup:

did the guy have a burglary? and they let the dog out?

Ba******ds

awww,well done hunny to you and your friends. :huggles: its lovely to know theres some youngsters out there who love animals and will help and protect them. :) i think you deserve a reward for helping this old guy and his dog out :thumbsup:

well done paris and your friends,thank goodness for people that care for others and animals.

Well done to you and your friends :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Aww well done to you and your friends :thumbsup: [/SIZE]That man must of been heartbroken to have his house burgled and loose his dog too, I'm sure you and your mates have made him one happy man.

Kim and Tilly said:
thats really cool, well done you... :thumbsup:
did the guy have a burglary? and they let the dog out?

Ba******ds

no the dog came out because there was no door

Well done to you and your friends Paris :D it does pose a question though why does the man have no door :eek: is he able to care for himself and the dog? maybe you could ask someone to look into it if not :thumbsup:

thats brilliant paris :thumbsup: if more people were like you, the world would be a far nicer place

*Lesley* said:
Well done to you and your friends Paris :D it does pose a question though why does the man have no door :eek: is he able to care for himself and the dog? maybe you could ask someone to look into it if not :thumbsup:
The Burglars kicked it off Lesley :rant:

O/H brought her a DVD for her Reward :huggles:

Well done you!

It's good to know there's people who will put themselves out for dogs who are obviously lost. That old man must have been sooooo relieved - it's telling isn't it, his house has been burgled, but it's his dog he's crying for....it's so nice to hear a happy ending Paris you're a good un :thumbsup:

awwww well done paris :thumbsup: a few weeks ago when i was taking my son to school i noticed a dog on the road that i thought i had recognised as belonging to a man who lived opposite the school....i wasnt sure....but i knew the dog...which was a labrador did not belong in the road(which is next to a canal and a train track!)

luckily my dogs were at home so i put her in my dog cage in my car and knocked on the door of the house where i thought the dog belonged....the door was wide open and i went round the back gate shouting "hello"....the patio doors were open and noone seemed to be in.....fearing a burgalary i phoned the police and told them what i had found(i didnt know if the man was injured upstairs even?)they arrived and secured the dog in the house and the house as none was in....i did explain i wasnt sure the dog belonged there for certain but there was eveidence of a dog living there so i left a note for the owners and the police left there info on what had happened....

anyway i eventually got home after 2 hours and missing an appointment.....

that night the man rang to say that he had not been burgled but he often left his house unlocked and the patio doors open for the dog which was alone all day while he was at work...but the gate to the garden should have been secure and it had broken! i was very relieved was ok and had not come to any harm but angry that he was so unconcerned about the whole incident! i am certain she would be dead or missing (she had no collar and was very friendly) if i hadnt taken the time to help her :(

Well done Pinky P and your friends just goes to show not all kids are bad. :thumbsup:

imperative said:
*Lesley* said:
The Burglars kicked it off Lesley :rant:

O/H brought her a DVD for her Reward :huggles:

Ah I see I thought the man was just living like that (w00t) poor old man what is the world coming to :rant: :rant: :rant:

I hope she enjoys the DVD she certainly deserves it :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you every one who thanked me :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back