The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rhinesize Top Ten Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I ,on behalf of Shiela & myself would like to thank the Shirebrook gang for your much needed help & support at this open as well as Neil Gilbert for helping with the traps. Without you we would have been in deep s**t as ,as usual, help was thin on the ground. Also thanks to all who bothered to come and race. Despite low attendance i thought the open went o.k. and was quite enjoyable. I will bring this up at the East Midlands a.g.m. It should give all of you time to make an excuse as to why you couldn,t help. :rant: It is totally unacceptable to expect myself and a 70+ lady to do it all.

i have been a rep for east mids for some years now and this is the first open i have not been there to work at and missed attending and dont need to think of any excuse (w00t) as for bringing this up at the next agm good luck with that because if its like pass years the support for that will be alot thinner on the ground

I ,on behalf of Shiela & myself would like to thank the Shirebrook gang for your much needed help & support at this open as well as Neil Gilbert for helping with the traps. Without you we would have been in deep s**t as ,as usual, help was thin on the ground. Also thanks to all who bothered to come and race. Despite low attendance i thought the open went o.k. and was quite enjoyable. I will bring this up at the East Midlands a.g.m. It should give all of you time to make an excuse as to why you couldn,t help. :rant: It is totally unacceptable to expect myself and a 70+ lady to do it all.

i have been a rep for east mids for some years now and this is the first open i have not been there to work at and missed attending and dont need to think of any excuse (w00t) as for bringing this up at the next agm good luck with that because if its like pass years the support for that will be alot thinner on the ground
:blink: As this week we have the last regional open, I have been able to pencil in an earlier than usual date for our regional A.G.M. so we should hopefully have a better attendance. I hope to be able to confirm a.s.a.p.! :wub:

WELL DONE EVERYONE really wanted to come but can't get any proper shoes on yet just hoping it's flip flop weather at Fordy :wacko:
Never mind the weather, I still wore my flip flops......just get some waterproof ones just in case!

:angry: 2012_06240005.jpg

2012_06240008.jpg

2012_06240011.jpg

2012_06240014.jpg

2012_06240017.jpg

2012_06240023.jpg

:thumbsup: Brilliant 'photos, Les! Thanks! :thumbsup: :wub:

well something had better change next year because if it doesn't it will only be sheila, i quit. now you can have a laugh at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
well thats your choice Gordon !! the committee have all worked well together for many years just because some have'nt made it 2 one open you want to throw the towel in thats upto you, the rest of us are made of tougher stuff

well thats your choice Gordon !! the committee have all worked well together for many years just because some have'nt made it 2 one open you want to throw the towel in thats upto you, the rest of us are made of tougher stuff
But it's not just 1 open, not saying any more,no point. Get on with it.

This may not work !!!!

Vivs_Starlight.jpg

Vivs Starlight

It did not as good as Les' or Sadie's but am only an amateur

Last edited by a moderator:
But it's not just 1 open, not saying any more,no point. Get on with it.
:wacko: WE. as a Committee, all turned up for the Another Maid Open, also held at Shirebrook, and we did the weigh-in and payout! As we only have 3 opens per year, and 2 of them were at Shirebrook and the third isn't until this coming Sunday, what is your point Gordon! I am puzzled! You say it's not just one open, but it evidently is, as it's only the Rhinesize that we didn't attend. People can't help it if they have to work, or, would you rather they lost a days' pay! :wacko: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back