The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rhinesize Top Ten Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
King Louis from Karens Lad

King_Louis_from_Karens_Lad.jpg

There we go bigger is better :thumbsup: (w00t)

Look I'm not biased or anything but i think the meeting went very well, the draw was done and programmes out at 11.30 am, racing started at 12.00 was finished for 2.30 pm the club workers got on with the job in hand along with Gordon, Sheila and Neil and as far as I'm aware it was an enjoyable days racing, some fantastic finishes as canbe seen by the pics (well if you put your specs on you'll see them) please I feel this should be an additional topic re EAST MIDS committee if there is a need to bicker - cos to be honest your spoiling my TOPIC !! :teehee: (w00t) next picture to follow shortly :thumbsup:

well done all winners 40 dogs is not bad these days as long as you enjoy it thats main thing and tracks looks well covered gordon chin up you doing fine job :thumbsup:

Look I'm not biased or anything but i think the meeting went very well, the draw was done and programmes out at 11.30 am, racing started at 12.00 was finished for 2.30 pm the club workers got on with the job in hand along with Gordon, Sheila and Neil and as far as I'm aware it was an enjoyable days racing, some fantastic finishes as canbe seen by the pics (well if you put your specs on you'll see them) please I feel this should be an additional topic re EAST MIDS committee if there is a need to bicker - cos to be honest your spoiling my TOPIC !! :teehee: (w00t) next picture to follow shortly :thumbsup:
:unsure: I agree with you and I might add, you're doing a great job with the 'photos' :wub:

glad everything went well karen good pic's :thumbsup: did'nt no you had photo finish is it new ??

wasnt there but just will say if trojans mum was judging u prob wudnt need the photo finish lol when we had a couple of trips to manton when rio & gem were pups i was amazed @ how quickly she put the flags up and it was abc racing lol :thumbsup:

Dog Final Swift Boy from runner up Our Frank

Swift_Boy_from_Our_Frank.jpg

Bitch Final Our Bea from runner up Secret Spot

Our_Bea_from_Secret_Spot.jpg

Supreme Final Winner of the Rhinesize Top Ten Open Swift Boy from Our Bea

Swift_Boy_from_Our_Bea.jpg

Thank you for putting on pics.

Well done to all who took part.

will a digi camera with continious 4/8/12 shots work as a photo finish?????????????????

will a digi camera with continious 4/8/12 shots work as a photo finish?????????????????
we use how cam on camcorder mode then just scroll thro the race and stop at the line :thumbsup: but im sure that jac would tell you if you can :thumbsup:

opps forgot to say well done karen good job taking pics from the videos :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners and all those involved in organising the event.

Hate to see folk fall out. As an outsider looking in I can see why both sides upset but hope you can all put it behind you and work together, if not for the sake of racing. :luck:

David, inorder to capture a shot on the line, you have to have your timing spot on so the shutter opens on time. It doesn't matter really whether your camera takes 1 or 10 frames per sec so long as it opens at that precise point as they cross the line. At 30+mph, it ain't easy, think most recent one I got was bwra straight champs with Beside The Point and Soot a root. Sure you can look at others and have a guess but angulation will mislead a lot.

Video is far more reliable and accurate. Piks might not be "picture perfect" but they're perfect for judging purposes.

Its also brilliant idea to share them. Nothing more frustrating than to be told you can't see photo finish pik when folk swear blind your dog has won cos you can never know the outcome where your stood when you pick your dog up. Hope it catches on. Thanks for sharing.

wasnt there but just will say if trojans mum was judging u prob wudnt need the photo finish lol when we had a couple of trips to manton when rio & gem were pups i was amazed @ how quickly she put the flags up and it was abc racing lol :thumbsup:
Missed this one yesterday, must have been concentrating on doing pics too much. Made me smile first time you said this Carole have to agree though mum must be one of the quickest and most accurate judges I have seen, just puts flags straight up as she sees it. Only prob these days mum would not only put the result as she sees it, if anyone disagreed she would SAY IT how she thought too :thumbsup: (w00t) (I'm in trouble now when she reads this haha)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back