The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ricky Hatton Got Beat Eh?

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poor Manchester man Ricky lost eh?

We have to wait till tonight to see it...anyone seen it already?

Good match?

We watched it, the ref was on the americans side most of the time and kept parting them every time Hatton got going, the americam kept turning his back on Hatton then Hatton got a point deducted for hitting him on the back of the head, :rant: Think emotian then set in and Hatton lost it with some good punches from the american.

Karen-Coral said:
Poor Manchester man Ricky lost eh?We have to wait till tonight to see it...anyone seen it already?

Good match?

Yes I watched it because I was up with my poorly whippet, the problem Ricky had was his punches were not landing cleanly enough and I think he wore himself out in the early rounds and there wasnt much left in the last few. However- Floyd did use that as an advantage and landed some good shots and knocked him down. Wasnt keen on the ref.

yep poor ricky did lose but amir khan won in 72seconds

DIDNT SEE RICKY'S FIGHT BUT WATCHED THE AMIR KHAN FIGHT :thumbsup:

I blinked and missed that one Trac :lol:

he was out boxed by a far superior fighter. it was never going any other way. all the mouthing and showboating got him what deserved...KNOCKED DOWN !!

WELL DONE FLOYD :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]im not an expert in boxing :blink: but i didnt really think ricky would win as when i saw the man he was fighting with. ricky looked so tiny towards him loll.[/SIZE]

:- "

Was a good fight. Floyd was just looking for the knockout and he got it!

The referee did ruin it a bit, wouldnt let them fight, everytime they got close he broke it up.

Ricky is a natural light-welterweight and not a welterweight. I think he needs to come back to light-welter if he intends carrying on boxing. Floyd sees the punches so early and I think this was the deciding factor, but well-done Ricky for going for it. Boxers are such brave sportsmen, I would love to see Joe Calzaghe take the BBC Sports Personality of the Year, but somehow I doubt he will.

Jenny

We stayed up and watched it.The ref spoiled it in the early rounds.But the better man won.Unlucky Ricky Lad :thumbsup:

Amir Khan fought a punch drunk Earl who is on his way down,Khan needs testing and Khan needs his jaw testing too.Not everybody in Bolton thinks he is fab :- "

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

interesting comments.

cheers everyone :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back