The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ridgeback Power

Ari_RR

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A lovely warm day, perfect for some action on the beach:
B9.jpg

B10.jpg

Meeting a REALLY big dog -180 lbs / 82 kg Mastiff. Despite being just over 2 y.o., the Mastiff wasn't very keen on playing Miles' games... At this weight, it's probably difficult to be agile. A very sweet dog.
B4.jpg

B23.jpg

B5.jpg

Another giant - a Great Dane - was not very interested in playing either:
B25.jpg

Thank goodness for the smaller ones, who always want to play and run around! Here is a couple of athletic pups:
B1.jpg

B2.jpg
Chasing the ball, loosing the chase, and then trying to steal it by pretending to be a sea monster:
B6.jpg

B7.jpg

B8.jpg

Flying puppies:
B12.jpg

Good things come to those who wait! At the end, Baby Miles got to play the Ridgeback style with a couple of other Ridgebacks, to the amusement of humans and other dogs (who wisely kept their distance):
B3.jpg

B14.jpg

B15.jpg

B17.jpg

B18.jpg

B21.jpg

B22.jpg

And after all that (and at least an hour of leash walking before the beach AND chasing the radio car), Baby Miles was still full of energy, ready for more fun, and did not want to go home:
B11.jpg

But once home - he slept for the rest of the day, with only short breaks for lunch and dinner. So, I guess it is possible to keep a hound happy with just one walk a day, after all :D

Last edited:
Great Pic's looks like Miles had a great play session:)

Always love seeing pictures of Miles playing! :)

I can understand people's amusement watching all that going on...I have smile on my face too looking at your photos and his fun and games.
Yeah, they are enjoying playing with others, but with their own kind sure there is some extra understanding going..it is like scratching a itch and getting the nail on just the right spot.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back