The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rugby....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
In this house we think Matthew is fantastic. Did you know that he is the King of the Weight room at Newcastle falcons where he can bench press more weight than any other player, even those great forward Hunks. Go Matt!

Check out the Jonny rugby pup thread on general discussion.

Jonny pup thread

By the way, Simon Callow did a great recording for 5live radio reading the Kipling Poem, interspersed with commentary. I think you can listen to it on their site

Rugby site 5live

Cathie

they are supposed to be trying to "neutralise" Wilko but i reckon while they are busy doing that little Robinson will sneak through a try or even better 2 :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck: england :luck: :luck: :luck:

Lions eat Springbok - they may like to tease them a little first though :cheers:

i just cant wait for tonight, getting really excited just as i do with footy............im not a huge rugby fan, but getting into it more and more, o/h said he will take me to see a game soon :thumbsup:

COME ON ENGLAND..........you can do it :luck: :luck:

I am off on the lash...leave hub to watch it...he wasn't sorry,glad to get shot of me :cheers:

Here we go ......here we go...... here we go... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Come on lads you can do it....[/SIZE] :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ball6.gif

cour2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
rodders said:
...me too...absolutely gutted... but Matthew Tait hold your head up. You have graduated from the sevens....Go Matt go. :D

Well done South Africa....World Champions :thumbsup:

Mega Cheers to our team who NEVER gave up.

I'm off for another BEER then a nice deep -_- -_- -_-

Cathie

It was a bit predictable wasn't it? I watched Casualty and caught the closing minutes, glad I didn't waste my time watching the whole blooming debacle :- "

Well done SA, bad luck England! :(

Your boy did well Janis, well-done to South Africa on becoming World Champions and well done to England on reaching the final.

Now what time is the Brazilian Grand Prix and have I time to clean the house before it starts. :thumbsup:

Jenny

Poor Johnny Wilkinsons face said it all... :(

What shame lads....but hold your heads up --you still did us proud. :cheers: and boy did Mathew do well or what... :thumbsup: His family will be made up...

What a good game eh?? I really got into that last night... :thumbsup: that poor little Mascot boy at the end....I really wouldnt have dragged him onto the pitch. :b

and dropping the bottom from the cup too - how embarrassing... :b :b :lol:

Bad luck guys :(

but what a great game, they had done very to get to the final, but SA were just to good..........even though all the points won were penaltys!

just so sad seeing all those sad faces at the end :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back