The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rumours

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've heard through the grape vine that there's a petition going around to close down one of our governing bodies.

As anybody else heard the same?

Yes. I believe it was being circulated around Old Hall last weekend.

Yes. I believe it was being circulated around Old Hall last weekend.
I wonder which governing body it is, didn't go to Oldhall last weekend so you can't blame me :clown: :lol:

Why? which governing body? Does anybody know what was on the petition? Seems I missed alot more than racing last weekend. (w00t)

Why? which governing body? Does anybody know what was on the petition? Seems I missed alot more than racing last weekend. (w00t)

I am shocked at reading this, I was there and didn't here anything!!!!!!!!

I was there didn't hear about any petition more rubbish being spread only damaging whippet racing both bodys do really good job Keep it up :thumbsup:

very funny i was at old hall and never heard or seen any petition !! cant understand how people who did'nt go to old hall know about it, but dont no enough about it to say what committee what its about or why anyone would want to started a petition, think your right lyndon BULL SHIT again someone must be bored (w00t)

very funny i was at old hall and never heard or seen any petition !! cant understand how people who did'nt go to old hall know about it, but dont no enough about it to say what committee what its about or why anyone would want to started a petition, think your right lyndon BULL SHIT again someone must be bored (w00t)
well said von i was there and didnt hear nothing :thumbsup:

Some folks have got their head that far up their own arse, they don't see or hear anything ;) :lol:

I was there on Sunday and never heard anything either. Seems like the grape vine must be growing in LALA land being fed on a constant drip of Bulls##t :-

real daft this rumour how can you have a petition to close a body down surely if you dont want to be member of either you just wouldnt join it.. not have petition to stop others joining who they want

Last edited by a moderator:
What a loada SHIZER !! I think I heard something like this a few years ago ! -_-

I was there didn't hear about any petition more rubbish being spread only damaging whippet racing both bodys do really good job Keep it up :thumbsup:
Pressed reply before writing anything :wacko:

Spot on Lyndon :thumbsup: and seeing as a petition is about gaining support,if there is one whoever's responsible isn't doing a very good job,cause none of us know about it :lol:

Some folks have got their head that far up their own arse, they don't see or hear anything ;) :lol:

seem like we were all in good company sunday then with our heads up our arse !! see what else you missed sunday Karen pmsl :thumbsup:

i was at old hall good day it was never heard about or seea petition its got to be bull shit

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back