The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Run In With Metal Gate!my Poor Boy :(

OMG just read this, hope he is feeling better today, all the best and give him hugs from us :huggles:

WOW ! Thats does loook nasty . poor chap , and poor you :luck: for a speedy recovery :luck:

Ouch!!

The poor lad.. Hope he recovers very quickly..

OMG that looks so sore, big healing hugs for Bailey - and hugs for you too, you must have been terrifeid. xx :huggles:

(w00t) OH MY GOD THAT LOOKS AWFUL.

POOR LITTLE LAD,SENDING LOTS OF :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: GET WELL SOON. :wub:

ooh poor boy, looks very sore, hope he's not in too much pain :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles: for a speedy recovery

Thank you so much everyone!bailey and I really appreciate all the good wishes.

Baileys doing well,very swollen and sore when he walk's,he also keep trying to pull his drain out which is very helpful. :rant:

Was a shock to say to say, but fortunatly we live very close to the vet's so got there very quickly & I know the vets so was allowed in the operwting theatre so was with him the whole time,worst part was him comming round with the shakes :unsure:

Poor boy, that looks awful. Hope his wound heals quickly :luck:

:( Good God :(

Thats one hell of an injury :( . I would have pass out :oops: .

So glad Bailey is a wee bit better, but can I see a photo of the gate ;) ,,as I can't understand how a gate can rip the skin off him,,,Im now yelling at my OH, when he's going out the gate to WATCH THE DOGS :oops:

Get well soon Bailey :wub:

Big Hugs to Bailey, what dreadful accident. Hope you are OK , and he heals quickly :luck: Nora

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back