The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Run In With Metal Gate!my Poor Boy :(

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh my goodness what a terrible injury, poor Bailey :(

Wishing him a very speedy recovery :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

HOLY CRAP..WHAT AN INJURY THAT IS !

FINGERS CROSSED HERE FOR A FULL RECOVERY !!

AGAIN....HOLY CRAP :eek:

Oh my god that is horrendous! :eek:

Poor boy, and poor you- I hate to even imagine what it looked like before he was stitched up!! :(

Hope he heals well :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

Poor Bailey :( - and it must have been terrible to see looking like that :eek: - I imagine you were in a similar state of shock as he was! :eek: Hope he recovers very quickly. :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my lord :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wishing Bailey a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Oh how awful poor Bailey hope he recovers really quickly :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck: You must have got the fright of your life :(

:eek: Oh My Goodness!!

The poor little baby!! Hugs to him :huggles:

I hope it heals quickly, it looks so so sore :(

xXx

poor poor Bailey

That must be sore...i hope for a speedy recovery :luck:

sening him lots :huggles: :huggles: :wub:

keep us updated on his progress

OMG! :eek: that made me feel quesy - poor poor boy :( Must of been a horrible expereince for you to see and of course Bailey ...hope he recovers well please keep us updated. sending lots of love and :luck:

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! Poor little thing. Sending :huggles: and :luck: :luck: :luck: for a speedy recovery.

Your poor boy :(

Sending him lots of love and hugs from us :huggles:

Poor boy :( lots of :luck: :luck: and best wishes for a very speedy recovery

ouch..........poor baby. Hope he will be better soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

:eek: What a terrible random injury! I'm so sorry. I hope your poor boy doesn't feel too sore and that he heals super quickly!! :huggles: :huggles:

That looks awful, bless him. It just goes to show, there are hidden dangers everywhere :eek: Hope he heals quickly and feels better very soon xx :huggles:

:eek: Oh dear that looks awful!!!

Hugs for a full recovery :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back