Brian@Hayley

Sorry for your sad loss Jeff & Erica :huggles:

Joe was a fantastic dog.

RIP Joe

So sorry what a difficult decision to make

RIP Joe

Take Care

Beautiful poem Barrister Made me cry

Very sorry to hear of your loss & the extremely difficult desicion that you had to make :(

Thinking of you both :huggles:

R.I.P Joe,sleep tight xx

really sorry to hear about joe it must have been a hard decision to make

really sorry to hear about joe it must have been a hard decision to make

I shall always remember him as walking by your side without his lead at a meeting and seemingly having you as the centre of his world, a great dog and my condolences to you both. RIP

You have all had so much to go through, I dont know what to say except Joe had the best owners a dog could ever want. :huggles: Am so sorry you have more heartache. Love chris, rob and kids.

RIP Joe :'(

so sorry to here about your sad loss, a great dog, which should have been used for stud. jeff and myself had many a good race through joe,s racing career with buster, and always turning the tables on each other. R.I.P JOE

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back