The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad Loss

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you Tam and Shelley

i'm so soooo sorry GARRY/DENISE , time is a big healer, I just can't imagine going to the dogs and you two not being their , give it time before you decide what you are going to do

John

Sorry for your loss , gutted for the both of you. She'l be sadly missed :(

So sorry Garry & Dee, R.I.P Elsie. You are two of the nicest people in whippet racing. It would be a big loss in whippet racing if you packed in.Please think long & hard before you make a decision.

Thinking of you both,

John & Jean.

At least in her short life she had two people who loved her completely and utterly. So sorry for your heartache. RIP little one.

chris and rob xx

So sorry to hear of your loss Gary and Denise. Rest in peace little Elsie :(

thinking of yous two,dont throw the towel in,speak soon,,kenny chris dan&ashxxx

Really so sorry to hear your sad loss Gary & Dee!! :(

Tom & Lisa and Chris & Julie.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are so sorry that you have lost your little Elsie in such a way, i think we have all felt the sadness you are feeling to day, give your selves a bit time to think befor you make up your minds about raceing. R I P little one. XX

so sorry for your loss garry n dee we all no how much you love your dogs r.i.p elsie im sure what decision you make will be the right 1 for you and dee but whippet racing would not be the same without you both gerry n marie

So sorry for your loss words cannot console how you feel .R.I.P. Elsie. Les + Lynda.

RIP Little Elsie, thinking of you all xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back