The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad Loss

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
takes a lot to make me cry but i have reading all your kind messages thankyou so much it has helped a lot

So sorry to her of your sad loss.

RIP little girl

Im so sorry to hear about your loss words cannot say RIP little one.

Jackie colin and the gang

so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you at this sad time. RIP

so sorry to hear of your sad loss hope you think well before you decide what to do.

rip little one

Dear Dee & Gary,

Sorry to hear of your loss, thinking of you both at such a sad time.

Rest in peace litttle one x

Love Jimmy & Lorraine x

Sorry to hear about your sad loss. Thinking of you at this sad time. RIP Elsie

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, think of the good times you had with her, chins up, we know how hard it is,

Amanda Nick and Pauline xx

:( So sorry Gary to hear your bad news, as time goes bye it will start to get easier, thinking of you both. ;) Di

I was over at Southport when I got a call from a heartbroken Gaz about little ELSIE Dee was in bits so didn't get to speak to her till later, gutted for you both know how much she meant to you

Won't hear of you giving up you are both much needed and respected as part of the Fed committee and whippet racing in general

R.I.P LITTLE ELSIE

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS. RIP LITTLE ONE :(

SUE N PAUL

Its took me a few days to read the lovely comments on k9 by everyone... Thank you to all

Also everyone that’s phoned or calling in to see how Gaz and I are doing

It came as a great shock when Elise broke her leg at Dawdon it was purely an accident , she did it over running the lure and turned sharply on which her leg just went from under her, the break was just above the wrist and very bad , we had a horrible 30 mins drive to our own vets and on arriving the vet came out to the car and help me to get her into the surgery where she was examined by a lady vet and also my own vet Paul, on his advise we made a very hard decision to let Elsie go and be in peace...She was a very lovable and happy dog who always gave use 110% in all we asked of her , she will be sadly missed

Thanks to everyone who kindly donated it was much appreciated , its just shows how many thoughtful people are in our sport

Gary and myself have decided not to make any rash decisions till after the champs ...and hopefully pluck the courage up enough to give tucker a run at Newton Aycliffe on Wednesday night

Thanks again everone

So sorry to hear of your sad loss .REST IN PEACE LITTLE GIRL .Love Vicki and Mick xxx

thinking of u i know how you feel i had to the same and its so hard, keep ur chin up

Donna

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back