The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad, Sad Day

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dante, aka Wyemere Black Fantastic, finally lost his struggle with his failing kidneys and sadly went to Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon. He had deteriorated rapidly over the weekend and my wonderful Vet, who had kept in touch despite being on a weekend away, came over yesterday to do the awful deed.

He was a lovely dog to live with, always dignified - I can't ever remember him being a naughty puppy (unlike some I could mention) he was always 'grown up' -and although he was not an overly affectionate or demonstrative dog, he was as loyal as you could wish for. He was quite choosy who he would talk to and appeared aloof but he was definitely 'my' dog and would have defended me with his life, always wishing to please me. I will miss him so much.

Dante_Nov06.jpg

Thats so sad, im sorry you've lost Dante
grouphug.gif

I'm really really sorry to hear this Caroline :( I know how much he meant to you :huggles:

RIP Dante

Sorry to hear about your loss - thinking of you...

Lois

I'm truly sorry Caroline, but what a loyal and faithful friend he was.

RIP Dante

Jenny

:( i'm so sorry Caroline, he looked like a lovely gentle soul :wub: i wish i had met him

:huggles: rest peacefully Dante in the glorious warm sunshine of rainbow bridge :huggles:

Thinking of you at this very sad time, so sorry for your loss.

RIP Dante

oh no, im sorry :( Never met him but i know from how you talked of him on here that he was such a special boy to you.

Run free Dante :huggles:

I'm so sorry :huggles:

RIP Dante :huggles:

Very sorry to hear this :( - my daughter still talks about Dante from last year's fun day - he was a lovely dog. :huggles:

RIP Dante

Robyn_and_Dante_Whippet_fun_day_2006.jpg

He was always a lovely boy Caroline.

Bet he is charging around now at Rainbow bridge after those bunnies! :huggles:

Having just lost Rosie myself - I can totally understand how devastated you must be feeling at the moment. Im so very very sorry.

xx

Farewell Dante. He was such a dignified looking old gentleman of a whippet.

Sorry to hear this news :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back