The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad, Sad Day

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thank you everybody for your kind words and thoughts. He was a super dog to live with and I will miss him very much, he did me proud whatever we were doing, especially in the ring. He won our first RCC and still to this day I am sure that, if a 'name' had shown him he would have been a champion. Here's a pic of him in his prime, unfortunately I don't seem to have many because he HATED having him photo taken!!!

Dante_stood.jpg

what a lovely looking and sounding dog :huggles: all I can say is how lucky to have had him for so long and to know that you gave him all the love in the world :huggles:

dessie said:
Thank you everybody for your kind words and thoughts.  He was a super dog to live with and I will miss him very much, he did me proud whatever we were doing, especially in the ring.  He won our first RCC and still to this day I am sure that, if a 'name' had shown him he would have been a champion.  Here's a pic of him in his prime, unfortunately I don't seem to have many because he HATED having him photo taken!!!
and what a stunning boy he was.. :wub: :huggles:

RIP :huggles: "silly ol' black dog" :huggles:

I know you will be missed :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for your loss caroline :(

RIP Dante

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back