The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Satnav Systems....just Bought A

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My Son has John Cleese - he's great and you don't get annoyed with him prattling away as much as the usual voices :D

i can get lost even with a sat nav :- " wouldnt matter who was talking to me :lol:

hely said:
Lal said:
hely said:
(w00t)
mines called "sadie satnav"..........we have been known to tell her eff off at times :- "

Glad I'm not the only one to name their satnav!!! :teehee:

Mine is Gabby Garmin (she's a Garmin Nuvi 300 and was a bargain at £92?) She has the most annoying voice but is otherwise very helpful. My biggest bugbear has been the damned mounting bracket, suction cups that don't stick to windscreen etc!!!! :rant: Finally cracked it though using the helpful self adhesive disc that sticks to dashboard, only had Gabby a week so we'll see how helpful she is travelling to Uni Open Days with my eldest! :wacko:

pmsl.............Mine fell off the windscreen while i was driving along a very busy road with no idea where i was going i couldnt reach it and i had turned the sound down cos sadie was driving me nuts, i finally managed to stop and when i turned the volume up she cow was telling me to do a u - turn :- "

they are really good arent they (w00t)

They are great - if they would only stay stuck to the windscreen/dashboard whatever :rant: Bloody Gabby doesn't like hot weather and the sticky disc came unstuck today, so I'm scrabbling around trying to retrieve her from under the clutch pedal and nearly crossing the central reservation in the process!! :oops:

Maybe my old map was safer?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back