The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saturday 9th February

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
VICKY can you put NEMO IN 25LB

BEAR IN 18LB

ZAC 1N 42LB

MADI IN 16LB (w00t)

CHEERS MICK :thumbsup:

MICK DUDEK said:
VICKY can you put NEMO IN 25LB                            BEAR IN  18LB

ZAC  1N 42LB

MADI IN 16LB  (w00t)

CHEERS  MICK :thumbsup:

Done :thumbsup: :lol:

Please enter Hes the Pitts 26lb ---

in Yearlings if any available ---Cheers

Steve

Tony Taylor said:
Karen-Coral said:
Please enter Hes the Pitts 26lb ---
in Yearlings if any available ---Cheers

Steve

Why not give the yearlings a yard in the main handicap? Same with the vets, and a yard per year.

Surely if there are enough dogs for a heat it makes sense to put them together

i am not too bothered myself as Alva has had a few runs on bends in company so she can run in either but i am sure others that will be there wont have had as much experience 0n bends---after all its only for a bit of fun ---

steve

I'm happy for the yearlings to get an extra yard in the main handicap, i'll see how we're fixed for entries later on in the week as to what we do with them and whether we seperate them from the main is entirely up to you lot.

I knew we could rely on your abundance of common sense Vicky--lol

with the wait and see approach-----good on yer lass

steve

Add Bobby @ 31 and Erin @ 26.

Michelle might bring Evil :) , I'll speak to George.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing well for entries, keep em coming.

Had word back from Rod today, he'll be opening at 6pm. :cheers:

How many now then Vicky ? is it looking promising ?are we having a raffle if so i will bring a bit of something --

steve

Karen-Coral said:
How many now then Vicky ? is it looking promising ?are we having a raffle  if so i will bring a bit of something --
steve

Yip raffle on (either m & s socks or mulled wine gratefully received) :thumbsup: Certificates to all the heat winners :cheers:

i'll be bringing evil evie (w00t) :thumbsup: ..but i'll have to borrow tonys jackets :blink: :lol: :- "

Tony Taylor said:
Vicky said:
michelle said:
i'll be bringing evil evie (w00t)   :thumbsup: ..but i'll have to borrow tonys jackets  :blink:   :lol:   :- "
What weight might she be mrs :b

Last race Evie was 26lb :thumbsup:

Don't think Michelle has any scales but I doubt she'll have put any weight on :- " o:)

hey...she was looking super-slim yesterday when you saw her (despite eating a whole pineapple, a melon and whatever she can steal o:) :oops: :thumbsup: ....oh ...and we discovered as well that she likes eating orange peel (organic of course) :x

Sounds like Evie's new years resolution was to detox! :lol:

Vicky can you enter a peddy whippet called Herby for a trial please? Owners' are coming down from Skipton. :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
Karen-Coral said:
How many now then Vicky ? is it looking promising ?are we having a raffle  if so i will bring a bit of something --
steve

Yip raffle on (either m & s socks or mulled wine gratefully received) :thumbsup: Certificates to all the heat winners :cheers:

Sarcastic bas only asda socks with lots of pulling power in them====

and mulled wine all gone hick!

steve

wild whippies said:
Vicky can you enter a peddy whippet called Herby for a trial please? Owners' are coming down from Skipton. :thumbsup:
Done :thumbsup:

Also Sarah J's coming with her youngster Jack for a look round and possibly trial depending on how wild we manage to make him.

And hopefully Derek is fetching Jacs favourite Moe (now Billy) to come and visit us, a big lad apparently close to 23" :- " .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back