The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saturday 9th February

Read the advert Petey-Weetey :- "

Connor's Legacy is sweating already :sweating: . Jessica was beaten by her old Mum last week at Highgate and she doesn't want to suffer the same fate :oops: .

I'm sweating too :sweating: . Don't turn back Jessica, don't turn back (w00t)

See you tomorrow night :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good night :luck:

@ Vicky you missed the weights off program just in case for 2nd round

@ Fleesh i don't know why they decide all of a sudden to start turning back ...blue goblin won a few bend titles ..then in the vets at easington one year she turned back and refused to go round again ....

She'll solo @ Askern and Highgate but for some reason she just decided she didn't like going round Westhoughton on her own :rant: . Luckily she's got some friends to follow round this time :lol: .

DENISE BAILEY said:
Hope you all have a good night :luck: @ Vicky you missed the weights off program just in case for 2nd round
ah dont worry, my copy has all that, i know im blonde but come on . . . . . :

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony Taylor said:
Vicky said:
michelle said:
vicky....can edward have a trail please  :b   :lol:   :- "  (and can i borrow that bacon slicer  o:)   :teehee:   :cheers: )
(w00t) Go on Ed :lol: Awww family reunion :wub:

Is Ella running?

Might bring Amber ( and a defibrilator) if they're all there.

hope that defibrilator's got enough charge in it for ed and ber :p :sweating:

michelle said:
Tony Taylor said:
Vicky said:
michelle said:
vicky....can edward have a trail please  :b   :lol:   :- "  (and can i borrow that bacon slicer  o:)   :teehee:   :cheers: )
(w00t) Go on Ed :lol: Awww family reunion :wub:

Is Ella running?

Might bring Amber ( and a defibrilator) if they're all there.

hope that defibrilator's got enough charge in it for ed and ber :p :sweating:

Steve's defib. has plenty of charge in it....fully loaded! (w00t)

North West.....Always prepared :thumbsup:

what time do u start trialing vicky just tex me cause want be on again till sunday

thank you :cheers:

Can someone lend me a spare also please :thumbsup: (2 dogs 1 race)

Fleesh said:
She'll solo @ Askern and Highgate but for some reason she just decided she didn't like going round Westhoughton on her own  :rant: . Luckily she's got some friends to follow round this time  :lol: .
I've had this trouble with Umbro. First 2 times round easington he went round ( orange lure), next time ( blue lure) he turned back. High gate ( orange lure ) he went round no bother. Took him back to easington last week ( blue lure) and he turned round twice :rant: . We've now decided to leave him on the straights.

Sorry to see Umbro turned back as he went round Highgate really well :( temperamental hounds :wacko:

SHE DID IT :D

JESSI-CUR SOLO'S ROUND WESTHOUGHTON (w00t)

Of course she was hand slipped not trapped, AND STILL BEATEN BY THE OLD GIRL :clown: .

Great night's racing! :cheers: Hope everyone enjoyed themselves, especially those who travelled down. :thumbsup:

Few piks to share - can't wait for next Sunday with racing in the daylight!

Clipboard01.sized.jpg

Clipboard02.sized.jpg

Clipboard03.sized.jpg

Clipboard04.sized.jpg

Clipboard05.sized.jpg

Clipboard06.sized.jpg

Clipboard07.sized.jpg

Clipboard08.sized.jpg

Ha ha don't talk to me about odd whippets who turn back for no apparent reason but for those who have them it is worth hanging on in there, Jude turned was turning back regular up until March 2007 and then went on to get Ch Ch's in October of the same year (w00t) so they aren't always a write off.

Good night tonight, thanks everyone who turned up. :cheers:

Love the pictures of Kerri and Annie side by side :) I hadn't realised Kerri was so close :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back