The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saturday 9th February

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Maizee & Tommy on winning the A final - back on form!!!

One who i think deserves a mention and i'm sure will be one to watch is Albert & Greta's He's the Pitt's, he can't be very experienced and certainly made Maizee run to the 2nd bend!

Clipboard20.sized.jpg

Clipboard25.sized.jpg

Clipboard26.sized.jpg

Clipboard27.sized.jpg

Clipboard28.sized.jpg

Clipboard30.sized.jpg

Clipboard31.sized.jpg

Clipboard32.sized.jpg

Clipboard33.sized.jpg

Thankyou Jac for these pictures of Jessi :) .

Now opinions, the picture of Jessi in her gather and stride look good but in her stretch she looks to be unbalanced on her left hind leg. Is this me, just the point of action when the shot was taken, or does anyone else think there could be an underlying injury :eek: .

Answers on a postcard, or the forum :))

Clipboard28.sized.jpg

Wouldn't like to say on whether she looks injured or not but there's a change of stride as if she's getting ready to pull up, depends how far the hare was in front on this pic and whether it was slowing down, presume it's taken somewhere near/after the finish line.

(Head shot in above photo's) Billy is adoreable - Red Ranger x Connor's Lass 12mths tomorrow.

He did really well too for saying it's the first time he's ever seen a lure let alone chased one :D .

His owners think he is around 31lb but I picked him up when it was time for his trial and I'd say he weighed a little more :thumbsup: .

Vicky said:
Wouldn't like to say on whether she looks injured or not but there's a change of stride as if she's getting ready to pull up, depends how far the hare was in front on this pic and whether it was slowing down, presume it's taken somewhere near/after the finish line.
Eee you can't catch her out! :p Your quite right Vicky, those shots were taken past the finish line, close to the gate entrance so she was indeed pulling up. :thumbsup:

Billy is lovely Elise, can't believe how much he looks like Bobby Dazzler! :wub:

Looks like you all had a great evening :thumbsup: Sugar Mouse looking good :thumbsup: is that her 1st time on the track? Well Done everybody :D Great pics again Jac :thumbsup: but please put a bit of gel on Dobs tail,looks like he's got a pom pom on the end of it :oops: :lol: :D Karen

thanks to everybody that made our evening a good one ,we throughly enjoyed it as did the dogs :thumbsup:

and having all my 4 in the last race was brilliant for us to watch :thumbsup:

thanks again westhoughton will definatley book in again for the next one :)

a good night the dogs enjoyed themselves, we had a few beers, in good company see you all next sunday for the open. :cheers: :cheers:

A bril evening :thumbsup: well done wessy, thanks to Keith on the traps :thumbsup: only second time round the bends at night for our Mouse :thumbsup: a big well done to Avit :thumbsup:

Few pic's, didn't get chance to take many but here we go:

Cara.jpg
Caraa.jpg

ConnorsLass.jpg
Digby.jpg

Fleeshs.jpg
Fleeshs1.jpg

Lincoln.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job the fashion police weren't out Mick! :- "

LittleFlyer.jpg

Billy (Red Ranger x Connor's Lass)

RedRangerpup.jpg

Little Liv taking it all in :wub:

Livy1-1.jpg

and lastly the big man himself & gorgeous little Alva :huggles:

SteveAlva.jpg

Love the one of "the old pro" Kerri in the trap :wub:

And the gorgeous Biilly yet again :huggles:

Thanks everyone for a great night :cheers:

i was really chuffed of evies 2nd race ...infact in happy that she could run as she stole half a loaf of brown bread yesterday afternoon :rant: (along with the yoghurts,orange peel,pineapple,melon and whatever else she could scavange in the week)

edward (stormcloud) could still run around corners after not seeing a bend track in 3 years....and we didnt have to call the crash cart :huggles:

well done all the winners x

great photos sounds like a great nite but WHERE R THE RESULTS? PURLEASEEEEEEEEEE. LOL :*

Thanks for a good nights racing :cheers:

:thumbsup: for the certificate too!

Well done to all-winners :cheers: -especially....Albert and Greta's -He's the Pitts

and-Lightweight winner-Mick and Lynnes'-Little Flyer-'Bear'

Karen/Steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back