The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Savaged

JOHNG

JOHNG
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
while out walking chloe & becky this morning on the lead chloe was savaged by a staffy that the stupid owner did"nt have on the lead,it has done a lot of damage to her left hind leg pulling muscle away and skin also punctures to her stomache area which needed 50+ stitches internally & externally we won"t know for a day or two wether the blood vessels are still supplying the skin if not she will be back in for another opp. it is one of the worst experiances i have ever been through.

So sorry to hear this John. Hope she is on the mend very soon. These bloody daft owner's need locking up :rant: :rant: . This happened to my dog's last year but they were not badly injured. Keep us informed about how she is doing.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT CHLOE YOU SHOULD OF KICKED THE STAFF UP THE ASRE

HAVE YOU BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE DOGS OWNERS

ALSO I AM COMING OVER YOURS TOMORROW WHAT TIMES BEST

Sorry to read about your bad news John, its a problem we all could do without, i hope you have the dogs owners name and address to give him the vet bill.

SO sorry to hear your bad news John and hope Chloe pulls through and the whole experience doesnt affect her afterwards. Its such a shock for both you and her and I hope I read good news about her recovery soon.

Sorry to hear about Chloe, hope she makes a speedy recovery. :luck: I've got to say I am sick of hearing of Staffies attacking whippets, I know there are some responsible owners out there but these dogs mainly attract the attention of divvies. :rant:

What a terrifying experience for both you and Chloe :( :( so sorry to hear about it but hope that she gets excellent care from the vets and is soon back to full health. :thumbsup:

we are suronded buy stuped staffy owners her there allways young lads that walk round like they have piles with there dogs carrying more brass on there harneses than a cart hores. It so sad for the dogs theres attac aswell as there poor dogs who are only bought as look at me im tuff fashion statment.

I hope poor chloe will be ok it must have been sutch a fright all round We take all out dogs out of the areia to walk them now its getting so bad round here

wendy

have you been onto the staffys owners john,i know i would have been.hope she is ok,poor little bugger,get well soon chloe

Reading this has made me cringe. It must have been an awful experience for you and Chloe. I hope that she recovers quickly and that the blood vessels are still working properly.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT CHLOE JOHN HOPE SHE MAKES A FULL RECOVERY SHE,LL CERTAINLY GET THE BEST CARE FROM YOU AND MARION.

LINDA

Sorry to here about the horride ordeal. hope she soon back up and runnng :(

So sorry to her about Chloe, wishing her a speedy recovery and I hope it hasn't traumatised her too much :luck: :luck: why do people not keep a dog that can do so much damage on a lead :rant: :rant: :rant:

Ive seen what a Staffie can do and you must really feel sick John, evan kicking them wont make them let go. I hope all goes well for Chloe , I know she will get the best care possible.

I just dont understand these staffie owners at all. We have always had a staffie living with our whippets . But thay need proper training by an adult not a school kid. And no matter how well trained never allowed to walk off the lead like that.

Fallenangle is right thay are not a fashion staitment for young lads to look big and tough. I do hope you know where the owner lives John. Our little staffie has started his training already. But no matter how well trained he is , he will wear a staffie muzzel when hes older and around other dogs , apart from our own who he knows and respects.

:luck: Love to Chloe get well soon

Oh what a horrid and terrifying thing to happen to you and Chloe, hope she makes a quick and speedy recovery. :luck: :luck:

As alot of the others have said why oh why don't owners of theses dogs keep them on leads :rant: :rant:

Good luck :luck: :luck:

Julie

this makes me so annoyed!!! why cant people keep their dogs on leads???? i hope chloe is ok john :luck:

John, sorry to hear about Chloe - I do hope she makes a speedy recovery. Is Becky O.K. only you said she was with you as well. ? I do hope you have reported the matter to the police. Just think this dog could attack again and next time it could be a child.!!! :(

:( so sorry to here about Chloe, i hope soon gets over this terrible ordeal. and i hope them responsible are seen to. good luck little chloe take care

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back