The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scarletfair Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: :luck: Congratulations Helen and Lottie hope all goes well with the birthing :luck: :luck:

I'm rubbish at guessing but hope all goes well and looking forward to hearing some exciting news.

Jenny

Heres to lots more baby Harrys , and Harriets of course :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: to the lovely Lottie :wub: and Helen :luck: :luck:

Congratulations and good luck to you and Lottie :cheers: :luck: :cheers: :luck:

How exciting Helen.............Can't wait to see them :cheers:

:luck: Good luck Lottie and Helen. Hope all goes well. Im guessing 5 pups. 2 boys and 3 girls! :teehee:

I'd guess 3 puppies, 2 boys and 1 girl :) . Good luck! :luck:

:luck: Good luck Helen & lottie :luck: I think she'll have 6,but i'm only saying that cos no one else has :D

good luck with the birth :luck: :luck: :luck:

I say 5 , 3 girls 2 boys, a special fawn girly with white sox for Helen Please can I come over for a cuppa and a cuddle when they are born :huggles: :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
I say 5 , 3 girls 2 boys, a special fawn girly with white sox for Helen Please can I come over for a cuppa and a cuddle when they are born :huggles:   :thumbsup:

Course you can, but i will search you when you leave :huggles:

How's your pretty girl doing today, any signs of labour?

Lots of good wishes for an easy birth Lottie and Helen, am feeling VERY broody myself (well on behalf of Poppy!) Can't wait for piccies... :luck: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back