The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scotland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) hulk hogan ricky (w00t) scotish_derby_06_028.JPG

Sounds like a good time was had by all :cheers:

Well done to all the winners and everyone who took part.

I bet I know who is getting the egg n chips and who is getting the rump steak at the Weir house hold tonight :thumbsup: Well done Robbie.

tanyia said:
Sounds like a good time was had by all  :cheers: Well done to all the winners and everyone who took part.

I bet I know who is getting the egg n chips and who is getting the rump steak at the Weir house hold tonight  :thumbsup:   Well done Robbie.

Yes Robbie and the other 2 were fed the steak :thumbsup: . Im on cloud nine just now (w00t) ,,,It was like winning just being behind the piper :teehee: ,,,and if Robbie had come last I would still be feeding him steak and John would be getting eggs and chips :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:ops

PS,,,I got a nice Spicey Chicken Pizza for tea tonight,,,,John got chips and fryed egg :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done too all the winners,some brilliant racing took place. :thumbsup: A special well done too Janine and Hellequin dog puppy winner,a cracking little dog. Tony and Yvonne must be really proud Hellbounds first winner. :thumbsup: Karen

Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: it was a great ten days where the weather was lovely and some very good races took place.

congratz 2 jackie, colin, sam , john ross and connor on GOLDRUN winning the 2006 scottish derby! well done to all the other winners and everyone 4 taking part. seemed 2 b loads of people there this year.

well done all winners and loosers,esp goldrun nice one :thumbsup:

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF GOLD RUN WAS THE FIRST DOG TO WIN THE DERBY IN QUITE A WHILE .ANY ONE NO THE LAST TIME A DOG WON .

not that long ago since slippy blue won it :thumbsup: there were only 2 bitches in main final this year 3 dogs :thumbsup: great derby well done everyone :thumbsup:

gaz was realy excited to win,lol, (w00t) no really gaz nice to see ya back winning m8

yer well done everyone and it is nice to see gary winning again. :cheers:

chris kindly gave me this pic of u before you had ya lugs pinned back but plug :D

Color.jpg

Congrats to Jackie and GOLD RUN on winning the Scottish Derby....... :cheers:

thanks everyone for you kind words still on cloud nine not sunk in yet was a good race right to the very end.

Colin Jackie and the gang

:thumbsup:

well done danny aka gold run he was my nap 2 win the derby.well done colin. jackie & the kids

scotish_derby_06_031.JPG

caught in the act no smoking in the bar dickie (w00t)

scotish_derby_06_041.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back