The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scotland

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ladys night

scotish_derby_06_039.JPG

good pics dec really pleased for Jackie and Colin well done Danny your a classy little dog :cheers:

these are good pics decca. thnx

ur a real good one :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got some of the piper too but i havent put them on yet lol

Had a great time in Scotland we always do ..A big thanx to all the workers that always make this event one of my favorites

WELL DONE JACKIE, COLIN & KIDS NOT FORGETTING DANNY ALSO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS THERE WAS SOME GREAT RACING

rodders said:
Well done too all the winners,some brilliant racing took place. :thumbsup: A special well done too Janine and Hellequin dog puppy winner,a cracking little dog. Tony and Yvonne must be really proud Hellbounds first winner. :thumbsup: Karen

Well done all the winners over the derby weekend, we only went up to watch this weekend after Hellbound ( Danny ) was hurt the week before after winning his ht in the 36lb class,

it was very nice watching so many of our friends dogs winning this weekend, but i have to say non more than Hellequin (Thistle ) for the last few years of going up to the Derby i have watched Janine work all weekend and she's not had a dog running but always worked 100% so we could all run our dogs, so Watching Thistle win for Janine Sup Dog pup at only 9 months old ( well he's not 9 months untill the 3 Aug ) and this after only having his first race at the scottish champs the week before made us very proud not only because he's out of Hellbound's first litter and the only pup running so far watch for the rest of the litter :thumbsup: ( hellbound + Homeanna ) but because Janine puts so much into the sport and never moans just gets on with whatever job she's doing, so yes i was very proud of Janine and Thistle they make a great team and i'm sure will keep on winning :thumbsup:

Thistle has been looking good at the club for quite a while now and I hope that he turns out to be a good one for JB with some other pups due to come through soon and a litter on the way here is hoping for a good year next year at the club.

Last edited by a moderator:
should have some fun next year John with all the pups running good luck with them all hope they all make champs :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back