The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Derby Info

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9-1.jpg

4.jpg

Well done to all winners looked like you all had a great time :thumbsup: Well done King Louie winning yearling scratch and a mention for Colin and Alison with Purely Belter winning her heat in the consolation good to see she is getting better with every run :luck: ;) Hope to be there next year just a 12 hour trip to get there! :wacko: Well done all again :thumbsup:

Well done all the Kirkcaldy lot on what must be a very tiring week for you all, but it was great as always and the track was the best i've seen it.

Special congrats to George & Val and their amazing bitch Insane Jane, i haven't hidden the fact i adore this bitch and she's proved once again what a class animal she is and that by not over running good dogs pays off - credit to you both for the top job you've done with her throughout her career and for winning this prestigious event for the fourth time with your dogs, a brilliant achievement :thumbsup:

well ive had a rest and food so now il say my bit on the scottish holidays. well wot a fanatastic 11 days told u all the sun wud b shining in me eyes almost constantly i mean i had to keep lying in a darkened room mr bailey lol wot a great week the north east dogs have had eh? yup my north east report in sept will be mega long lol 1st weekend north east scottish champs were showman 24lb vet champ, zeus 20lb dog champ, skoshi tiger 23lb bitch champ, cool trix 29lb bitch champ, indica 32lb vet champ (⊃ vet) dino young yearling scratch champ, crackelle 17lb dog champ & dramatize 23lb champ and supreme. george haggart memorial mazuma 31lb dog winne & toon barmey 35lb dog winner, scottish derby winners from our region zues 4th in main final, skoshi tiger r/up in main final after a d/h keep in touch supreme consoltion veteran, malone 35lb cons dog winner, jakki whizz supreme cons pup winner :D & her uncle shay no limit winner, huge well done to all the north east heat winners too. also congratulations to insane jane on winning the derby and everyone else taking part.

a big big thankyou goes to arthur cook and co who make the whole 10/11 days fantatsic along with the top of the toon pub who generously sponser this event. it was great to walk behind the piper and a drummer this year it was the only time my pup showed any life lol roll on next year i cant wait. :thumbsup:

Well done to George & Val on winning this prestigious event with their fantastic bitch Insane Jane.

Also well done Arthur and his workers on yet another superb Scottish Derby. :thumbsup:

well me and louise have had a great couple of days well done all the winners and a special well done to george val and moose what a fantastic bitch she is and a vet in a couple of months :thumbsup:

fleesh u have some of the breeding wrong in your results. indica is out of wor john x malawi cob and dramatize is out of steisand x drama queen. and in the no limits they did give 2 dead heats lol. fantastic holiday full report later as im tired now :blink:
I tried my best LOL :thumbsup:

We had a lovely time with some great company.

Congratulations to all the Derby finalists in all classes. Cobain improved race after race all fortnight, Jakki Whizz too as mentioned by Lisa. A thrilling final and cons final in the main derby. Ups a Daisy and Darlo Delight racing head to head in their cons class final, Viv's Starlight racing against the bitches over the first weekend really came into his own in some good dog pup company, first time I've seen Never say Never since his very first puppy outing at Poolsbrook some weeks ago and he's come on no end, Sky's Lad looking impressive in the puppy scratch, Shay on top form to take the No Limit, some really tight finishes and some great surprises for some owners whose faces were real pictures. I'm sure there's plenty of great performances I've not mentioned, there were just so many!

Well Done of course to Insane Jane who impressed both weekends, if she's coming up veteran then nobody's told her that!

Just wanted to say thank u rae and ray for taking my little man, defiantly doing the poole touch clan proud. Only wish he could be watching him. Glad everyone had a fabulous time! See u next year x

well done all the kirkcaldy club another fab event and well done all the winners it was a great time

Big thank you to Arthur and all at Kirkcaldy for yet another superb Scottish holiday. The atmosphere was great and the racing was terrific on a brilliant track. We were so pleased with Gus(Pagan Moon), he has been a late starter only really getting his racing legs this year and we were really proud that he managed runner up in the 40 lb cons final. Special well done to Judith and Elise with Freya and Trudy and also Kath with Josh :thumbsup:

brill 10 days in scotland well done all winners loosers and workers weather was lovely great racing big well done to my m8 stuie with pups and 40 sc also polly thats 2 2 now lol shay was bang on form well done sean and decca :thumbsup: insane jane built in class well done fly baby showing signs of her old self :thumbsup: too many to mention loved the hols all that mared it was the travalers invading the site sunday weve had weeks up there with travelers before and they were great this lot are the type that give others a bad name shouting abuse at midnight we and shane the irish folk packed in and left at midnight wich was a big spoil to the end of a gret hol pleased to meet shane pat and the gang allways great to make new freinds :thumbsup:

them are not gypsies gaz they just traveling thugs,i think the police are shit scared of them

the locals up there should get a group of handy blokes and thrash them.you could see when they come on they were going to work themselves.

they know the dates and they are there year after year

i think its time to change the dates and the venue,this is just my opinion,what a shame due to thugs i think people wont come next year :angry:

they were the ones that give desent travelers a bad name ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for a great Scottish holiday :thumbsup: the track was brilliant and the weather wasn't bad either which always helps :lol:

Really enjoyed the racing, well done everyone, especially Carole & Peter with Mink (Jakki Whizz) winning the consolation puppy supreme,you both deserve it after all the hard work you put in with these pups, more to come from her I'm sure :luck: (Nice pic :thumbsup: )

Also well done to Fleesh and Judith with your 2 girls,they both did you proud :thumbsup:

Insane Jane, well what can I say, this is one class bitch, winning the Scottish Derby twice ,and 3 times in the final, just a pity my Daisys the same weight :lol: ,but over the moon with the way she ran anyway :wub:

Geoff will put some pics on later Carole

forgot Sandra and her dad with thunderstruck (my boy lol)

what happiness on there faces,i love this family...many many more wins to come from this top class animal :thumbsup:

love smile on carols face on picture with her dog in jacket good luck to you Peter all your hard works paying off see you two soon

I think people over reacted when the travellers came on. There was quite a few of them in the pub and they were very polite and even offered to buy us drinks. In any group of people there are always 1 or 2 BAD apples, they are not all like that. I think it is very unfair to tar them all with the same brush. The only time there was trouble was when a rival group came on a few year ago.

They even waved as we left on Monday morning. They seemed ok to me.

I think people over reacted when the travellers came on. There was quite a few of them in the pub and they were very polite and even offered to buy us drinks. In any group of people there are always 1 or 2 BAD apples, they are not all like that. I think it is very unfair to tar them all with the same brush. The only time there was trouble was when a rival group came on a few year ago.They even waved as we left on Monday morning. They seemed ok to me.

i agree with john athough there was a couple driving round the feild until the early hours i think they maybe were expecting trouble but i did hear there was an unmarked police car driving round too so im not quite sure whose car i heard lol

i didnt over react john i dont mind real travelers and know a few off them but the van that kept racing up and down to our van and shouted go on f off out of hear were not nice or decent folk

i didnt over react john i dont mind real travelers and know a few but the van that kept racing up and down to our van and shouted go on f off out of hear were not nice or decent folk

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back