The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done all the finalist and winners, and well done to the club for a great weekend. :) what a great day for the northern pedigree racing club winning all the main finals. :) the 23-25lb final was a shoot out worthy of any open or champs final, with bin thrut mill pipping highland lassie, from the close chasing back at mill and deadly cocktail. :sweating: :thumbsup: well done brian and nettie with highland warrior winning the supreme , the peoples champion did you proud. :thumbsup: and well done to derek and mandy with blue devil and blue and white dynamite both of your dogs did you proud as always, well done becky with her two flyers,we are chuffed with little fizz bomb on getting to her first open final and tilly on reaching the final,thought seth/deadly cocktail ran well also. :thumbsup: also a big well done to rob and niome with velvet cocktail and mr brightside they both ran great for you. :thumbsup: also well done to norman and chris with your two winners,. thanks to brian and nettie , and mandy and derek . for a great weekend and everything you did for us , you are stars the lot of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the journey home was a bit scarey with the high winds and driving rain, but the weekend made it well worth it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: dave

What about the Beagle results?!?!?!?
How did they get on - I keep checking in every 5 minutes to see if they've been posted up. :)
Susan can you not guess who won MURPHY the Champion ran a great race as allways.

Well done Caroline

Maggie
What's with the "Well done Caroline"?!?!?!?! I'm sure the most taxing thing she did on the day was celebrating on Murphy's behalf :)

I managed to track down a piccy....I guess these are the four fastest racing Beagles in the world then (given that there are no other Beagle racing clubs in the world?)??? I don't recognise the ones in second, third and fourth place...

racing2.jpg

Well done Murphy ...and the others!

A huge well done to all the Whippets & the beagles, :D hopefully Libby wont be in season for the next one. :angry:

What about the Beagle results?!?!?!?
How did they get on - I keep checking in every 5 minutes to see if they've been posted up. :)
Susan can you not guess who won MURPHY the Champion ran a great race as allways.

Well done Caroline

Maggie
What's with the "Well done Caroline"?!?!?!?! I'm sure the most taxing thing she did on the day was celebrating on Murphy's behalf :)

I managed to track down a piccy....I guess these are the four fastest racing Beagles in the world then (given that there are no other Beagle racing clubs in the world?)??? I don't recognise the ones in second, third and fourth place...

Cheers Susan for the photos brilliant.

racing2.jpg

Well done Murphy ...and the others!

forgot to mention rook (BLACK BANDIT) well done john and sandra :thumbsup:
Well done to black bandit met john on road to toilet had good conversation after a near miss lol john knows what i mean.

congratulations

maggie

I will cross post this incase anyone misses it in the main peddy forum -

Well, Im just home, and in my tiredness I havent got the results with me - sorry, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported us this weekend, its been great.

Im still sore from the five a side football game !, but there were some fantastic races, well done to all the winners, especially Highland Warrior who won the main supreme

The weather was pretty kind to us, and all the dogs came off injury free, the piper was great, and the winners got great prizes

Once again I would like to thank everyone who has worked hard to make this event such a success, in particular Id like to thank Susan, John, Graham, George, Maggie, Davey, June, Donald, Carole, Duncan, Bob, Vi, Arthur, Rab and Peter

On behalf of the Caledonian Thistle, we hope you all had a great weekend, a safe journey home, and see you next year

Jill

HIGHLAND WARRIOR :D :D MAIN SUPREME WINNER
Great photos of the Champ Brian, hope you dont mind I have given information to the Alloa advertiser of the winners, so remember to buy it this weekend

Maggie.

Congratulations to all winners and finalists! :thumbsup: Some amazing dogs running, it was a pleasure to see them run. Well done to everyone who has worked so hard getting the event up and running... I think it was a great success.
We had a good day and met loads of lovely folk... think everyone needs a K9 sign/badge the next time 'cause we missed meeting a few folk from here. Our wee Rabscuttle Ruby won her consolation semi-final (w00t) :lol: :b and of course my daughter Robyn who won the famous white tiger in the raffle, she says many thanks to the kind lady who had to leave early and gave Robyn her raffle tickets saying 'I hope you win the tiger'!
WELL DONE TO WEE RUBY :) :) AND OF COURSE ROBYN ON YOUR TIGER.

maggie

Well Done to all who took part on the day :thumbsup: Got to say a big WELL DONE to all the Northern members & their dogs 8) 8) :D great results ;)

Forest says Congrats to mum WCRch/SpCh Light Fantastic, Bro. Black Bandit & sis. Femme Fatale :wub:

Huge CONGRATS to Brian & Nettie with Highland Warrior 8)

Here is WINTERFELL LADY GRAY AKA LILY XXXXXX

She won the cons final in her weight group

What a honey xxxx

Resized_cali_and_ruby_1_week_to_go_008.jpg

Resized_cali_and_ruby_1_week_to_go_007.jpg

My only photos that came out sorry xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back