The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looks like everyone had a great time :D Well done to all the runners and I must say a big well done to all the Northern members :cheers: A big well done to Brian and Nettie with Highland Warrior winning the main supreme :cheers: and to Gill winning the cons supreme :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to the Committee and team at the Caley Thistle Club

Congratulations to Highland Warrior for winning the main supreme :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and all the other whippets who ran well to make it a great open :thumbsup:

:D :D Huge congratulations to ALL the runners and Finalist's at yesterdays first Scottish Open you ALL made it a day to remember with Special thanks to everyone who made the long journey from England. :D :D

We would like to congratulate Rebecca with WCRch Light Fantastic's weight group win

and we were delighted with our WCRch Blue Devil and WCRch Blue and White Dynamite's wins against some fantastic up and coming new pups in their weight Groups ( Femme Fatale in Hateley's Group and Armistice Day in Gazza's group 2 which will be well worth watching in the months ahead ).

And of course to Norman and Christine Heaton for WCRch Bin Throut Mill's win in her group Final ( the line up for this final could have been a final in the Champs easily the Hardest final of the day ) and of course Merry Nights winning her Group and Supreme finals.

:D :D And last but not least CONGRATULATIONS to Highland Warrior for his weight group final win and Supreme final win well done Brian and Nettie. :D :D

It was nice to meet Naomi and Rob, Rob and Janine, Diane ,Dave and Josh and Nev and Kath, June and Steve, Jane Rankin all on Scottish soil instead of driving 300/400 miles to see them lol

:D :D We would like to thank John and Susan for making us so welcome and for letting us trail our pups on Sat and Sun after racing thaks a million. :D :D

And it was nice to meet Davy Ovens and Donald and June havent seen them for years.

Hope you all had a good time and a safe journey home .

Love Mandy and Derek and the Blue Gang................xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS WCRCH; Blue Devil & WCRCH Blue & white dynamite for coming 2nd & 3rd in the main supreme

well done DEREK & MANDY

congratulations wcrch light fantastic & wcrch bin throut mill for winning their weight groups

well done to everyone for a great day

WELL DONE to the Committee and all team at the Caley Thistle Club on there first open WELL DONE

well done every one sounds like you had a grand time :thumbsup:

love the pic of HIGHLAND WARRIOR WELL DESERVED im sure :thumbsup:

Just like to say a big well done to the Champion of Champions RCH :- Highland Warrior :wub: you look soooo lovely in your velvet jacket, rossette and your beautiful cup.

Glad you all had a wonderful time, hopefully we will make it next year :thumbsup:

well done everyone sounds like you had a good open :)

well done brian and nettie with Highland Warrior im sure your over the moon with your win :thumbsup:

well done Gill on winning the cons supreme :thumbsup:

also well done to LIGHT FANTASTIC little jacobs so proud of his mum and also his sister FEMME FATALE :thumbsup:

well done to noahs brother ARMISTICE DAY and sister CRAGRATS TROUBLES MATE :thumbsup:

and well done to all the NORTHERN DOGS :thumbsup:

Well not long been home after 6 hours of travelling with gail force winds (Quite scared at some points with the caravan swaying on the back!) ... We had a great time... so so chuffed with our little Olive :wub: (Velvet Cocktail) coming 2nd in the main final & Richie :wub: (Mr Brightside) coming 3rd in the main final ...

Huge well done to all the winners & finalists... including HIGHLAND WARRIOR, RCH BLUE & WHITE DYNAMITE, RCH BIN THROU'T MILL, RCH LIGHT FANTASTIC, ONLY ME & ELLIE MAE

Well not long been home after 6 hours of travelling with gail force winds (Quite scared at some points with the caravan swaying on the back!) ... We had a great time... so so chuffed with our little Olive :wub: (Velvet Cocktail) coming 2nd in the main final & Richie :wub: (Mr Brightside) coming 3rd in the main final ...Huge well done to all the winners & finalists... including HIGHLAND WARRIOR, RCH BLUE & WHITE DYNAMITE, RCH BIN THROU'T MILL, RCH LIGHT FANTASTIC, ONLY ME & ELLIE MAE
WELL DONE Rob and Naomi you all done well :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and to NEV AND KATH Well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What about the Beagle results?!?!?!?

How did they get on - I keep checking in every 5 minutes to see if they've been posted up. :)

CONGRATULATIONS WCRCH; Blue Devil & WCRCH Blue & white dynamite for coming 2nd & 3rd in the main supreme
well done DEREK & MANDY

congratulations wcrch light fantastic & wcrch bin throut mill for winning their weight groups

well done to everyone for a great day

WELL DONE to the Committee and all team at the Caley Thistle Club on there first open WELL DONE
Thanks Brian and huge congratulations for Highland Warrior you deserve it for you have put so much into your dogs for years am very proud of you. :p :)

Maggie

Not long been back was terrible driving back in bad weather :( but thankfully the weather was good for the open. A big well done to Brian and Nettie with Highland Warrior he ran fantastic all day :cheers: also Mandy and Derek with Gazza and Hateley, Norm and Chris with Maddy and Kea and well done John and Sandras Rook (Black Bandit) winning the cons final in his 1st open :wub: . well done to all the other winners and finalists especially my WCRCH Light Fantastic and Femme Fatale they both did me proud :wub: :cheers:

What about the Beagle results?!?!?!?
How did they get on - I keep checking in every 5 minutes to see if they've been posted up. :)
Susan can you not guess who won MURPHY the Champion ran a great race as allways.

Well done Caroline

Maggie

forgot to mention rook (BLACK BANDIT) well done john and sandra :thumbsup:

WELL DONE to everyone! Sounds like you had a great time. :D

CONGRATULATIONS to Brian and Nettie with Highland Warrior :cheers: :cheers: and also to Mandy and Derek with their boys! :cheers: :cheers:

WELL DONE to all the Independent dogs who got into their finals, Rob and Naomi with Velvet Cocktail and Mr. Brightside, Neville and Kath with Ellie Mae, Only Me and No Secret and Vince and Julia with all their gang, - well done to Armistice Day! :cheers: :cheers:

Well done to all the dogs taking part in the club's first open.

The weather could have been a bit better as I was freezing on the line :eek: , but it did stay dry for most of the weekend .

It was nice to meet a few of the ped racer's and put a few face's to the k9 names :D

Most will know John and myself used to race non peds,,so we dont know the ped dogs or owners, but the people we met,,were very welcoming, a nice bunch of folk :D

A special mention to George, who turns up every Saturday to help keep the track and surounding area's in the condition they were in at the weekend, with Jill and Grahame,,they are the people who look after the track and had it in fantastic condition for the open.

Aslo Stevie who rolled the track a few times this year and Craig (beagle owner) who gave the traps an over haul :D

I hope everyone taking part enjoyed the weekend , Im a bit sore just now , think the Saturday night,,I over did it a bit (vodka) :b , but it was for a special cause :eek:

My 2 boys are not talking to me (Robbie and Gizmo),,they were up for a race, but they never got too :clown: ,,I think they thought they were at the English Derby as thats the date they used to run at it :eek: ,,When will they learn they are retired from racing (NEVER) :clown:

Once again we hope everyone taking part in the open went home happy , and had a good time at the Caly open.

Susan & John

Well done all and BIG thankyou to all those involved in putting the event on.

congratulations to all the winners but especially those from the Northern and the Lancs.

I think things went very smoothly there was a great atmosphere. thank you so much for your help Gill (Buffyrannoch) for your help in holding my dogs.

Very pleased with Lily (Winterfell Lay dee Grey) her first open and winning the 29 - 32lb cons final.

great event, run by lovely lovely people. Well worth the journey from Yorkshire. Look forward to the next one.

xx

Congratulations to all winners and finalists! :thumbsup: Some amazing dogs running, it was a pleasure to see them run. Well done to everyone who has worked so hard getting the event up and running... I think it was a great success.

We had a good day and met loads of lovely folk... think everyone needs a K9 sign/badge the next time 'cause we missed meeting a few folk from here. Our wee Rabscuttle Ruby won her consolation semi-final (w00t) :lol: :b and of course my daughter Robyn who won the famous white tiger in the raffle, she says many thanks to the kind lady who had to leave early and gave Robyn her raffle tickets saying 'I hope you win the tiger'!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back