The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sewrc Thurrock Open 2md 3rd 4th May

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Save me a nice quiet corner please Doreen :D

I don't know if the poor Astra will make it - Trailer Tent, no problem - Dogs and all their kit, no problem - People and their kit, no problem - a huge great stack of Law textbooks, statute books, files, folders and every other trip and trapping and I think it might just give up the ghost.

i hope youve been practising your darts ray cause im doing the draw again as you know i do it fairly.(i think youve drawn tall scot in the first round ha ha :D

i hope youve been practising your darts ray cause im doing the draw again as you know i do it fairly.(i think youve drawn tall scot in the first round ha ha :D
hes got to play left handed or draw him with john :lol:

MR LLYNCHIE IVE JUST GOT THE BEERS AND CIDER READY ILL SHOW YOU WHO CAN DRINK I SEE ANDREW BEING SICK EVERY MEETING I THINK HE LIVES UP NORTH AFTER 6 PINTS I START PLAYING GOOD DARTS AFTER 10 WELL YOU WONT BELEAVE WHAT YOU SEE :lol: BRING IT ON :cheers: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this weekend

if things work out i hope to be there for at least one day

Ray

GOODS NEWS

THANKS TO TONY WARREN FOR DONATING MONEY TO THE CLUB WE WILL GIVE TROPHIES AND 100% PAY OUT TO SUPREME DOG, BITCH PUPY YEARLING VET 36LB 40LB AND AND NO LIMIT AND OVERAL WINNER WILL RECEIVE PRESENTATION JACKET ALREADY DONATED.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL NEXT MONTH

BYE

PAT AND JOHN

GOODS NEWS
THANKS TO TONY WARREN FOR DONATING MONEY TO THE CLUB WE WILL GIVE TROPHIES AND 100% PAY OUT TO SUPREME DOG, BITCH PUPY YEARLING VET 36LB 40LB AND AND NO LIMIT AND OVERAL WINNER WILL RECEIVE PRESENTATION JACKET ALREADY DONATED.

BYE

PAT AND JOHN
What my gang want to know is - who is donating the wooden spoons for the last place finishers :clown:

Looking forward to a weekend away :thumbsup:

GOODS NEWS

BYE

PAT AND JOHN
What my gang want to know is - who is donating the wooden spoons for the last place finishers :clown:

Looking forward to a weekend away :thumbsup:
DO NOT WORRY THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF WOODEN SPOONS ENOUGH TO GO ROUND

pAT

IM GOING TO DO A NICE BIG BARBEQUE FOR MY NORTHEN FRIENDS WITH FREE WINE AND BEERS EARLY FRIDAY AFTER RACING SO LYNDEN ANDREW CRAIG MARK VICKEY AND TAM AN CO SEE YOU ALL SOON IM SAVING UP :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:

IM GOING TO DO A NICE BIG BARBEQUE FOR MY NORTHEN FRIENDS WITH FREE WINE AND BEERS EARLY FRIDAY AFTER RACING SO LYNDEN ANDREW CRAIG MARK VICKEY AND TAM AN CO SEE YOU ALL SOON IM SAVING UP :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:
SORRY THERES NO RACING FRIDAY BUT WERE HAVE A NICE BARBY AND DRINK

aint us southerners good enough then :)

aint us southerners good enough then :)
trev im going to get them all drunk for the darts :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back