The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sewrc Thurrock Open 2md 3rd 4th May

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IM GOING TO DO A NICE BIG BARBEQUE FOR MY NORTHEN FRIENDS WITH FREE WINE AND BEERS EARLY FRIDAY AFTER RACING SO LYNDEN ANDREW CRAIG MARK VICKEY AND TAM AN CO SEE YOU ALL SOON IM SAVING UP :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:
Sounds great hope it's BBQ weather :sweating: Sure we'll all chip in :thumbsup:

I'd better order some dodgy lamberts just for you (w00t) :lol:

PIE MASH AND JELLIED EELS FOR THE LONDONERS

I AM ARRANGING FOR THE PIE AND MASH SHOP TO SEND A TAKE AWAY OF PIE AND MASH

MY ORDER WILL BE DOUBLE PIE MASH AND LIQUOR. HOPE THIS GETS YOUR TASTE BUDS GOING

MY ORDER WILL BE DOUBLE PIE MASH AND LIQUOR. HOPE THIS GETS YOUR TASTE BUDS GOING
NO I QUITE FANCY A FEW CRAYFISH AND SOFT SHELL CRABS FILLET STEAK A COUPLE OF BOTTLES OF DON OR CRYSTALL AND THAN A COUPLE PIECES OF FINE CHICKEN BREAST WITH MY SPECIAL SOURCE AND THE OVIOUS SAUSAGES AND CHOPS POTATOES AND A COUPLE OF BIG BOWLS OF SALARD

PAT I NO I PUT FOR MY NORTHERN FRIENDS BUT EVERYONE WELCOME ESPECIALLY YOU :)

Cheers ray just on the motorway on the way back form brean on my new toy blackberry phone connect to net it a cracking phone see you at barbeque ray and gangtersm lyndon

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back