The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sex And The City

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Anyone else going to see Sex And The City tonight? (w00t) I'm soooo excited (w00t)

no, im not, never really watched it.........have a good time :thumbsup:

I'm gonna go some point over the weekend - really wanted to see it on the opening night, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

It was fantastic :thumbsup: I cryed and laughed :D And want to go and see it again already (w00t) I also feel the need to go shopping now :- "

Jacquie said:
It was fantastic  :thumbsup: I cryed and laughed  :D And want to go and see it again already  (w00t) I also feel the need to go shopping now  :- "
pmsl...........i feel the need to go shopping everyday (w00t)

maybe i will go and see it, does it matter that i never watched the tv show?? will i still get it ??

I'm feeling I've missed out here. People are always telling me how good it is, but I've never watched it. Having been introduced to the Apprentice this year, and wondering why I left it so long - now I'm thinking I should have watched Sex and the City :wacko: Could you watch the film without having watched the series?

Last edited by a moderator:
hely said:
Jacquie said:
It was fantastic  :thumbsup: I cryed and laughed  :D And want to go and see it again already  (w00t) I also feel the need to go shopping now  :- "
pmsl...........i feel the need to go shopping everyday (w00t)

maybe i will go and see it, does it matter that i never watched the tv show?? will i still get it ??

Hey, you and me both Hely - we were posting at the same time (w00t)

Hely & June go and see it :D It doesn't matter if you haven't seen the series before :thumbsup: I have all of the dvd's June so if you want to borrow mine you can :huggles:

As for shopping, it really doesn't help being in London :sweating:

think i will go and see it then.............. :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
Hely & June go and see it  :D It doesn't matter if you haven't seen the series before  :thumbsup: I have all of the dvd's June so if you want to borrow mine you can  :huggles:
As for shopping, it really doesn't help being in London  :sweating:

Thanks Jacquie - maybe one at a time then eh? :thumbsup:

Try to keep out of the shops today o:) you'll be needing all your cash for fuel the way things are going. Soon the opens will only be accessible to people with a bit of dosh - think I'll have to be doing some overtime :lol: :lol:

June Jonigk said:
Jacquie said:
Hely & June go and see it  :D It doesn't matter if you haven't seen the series before  :thumbsup: I have all of the dvd's June so if you want to borrow mine you can  :huggles:

Try to keep out of the shops today o:) you'll be needing all your cash for fuel the way things are going. Soon the opens will only be accessible to people with a bit of dosh - think I'll have to be doing some overtime :lol: :lol:

I'll bring the first series for you this week then June :thumbsup: Those fuel prices are a pain :sweating: Just as well I don't have a mortgage anymore :wacko:

I'm going to see it soon. I'm visiting a friend down South, and she's making me go and see it with her. (w00t) She's a huge fan. I think I watched one episode ever, maybe two. Luckily I did see the final one, so i know how each of the girls fared with their various relationships etc.

We're off into town (Southampton) the next day.....what a coincidence. :p I'll end up with some impulse purchases, inspired by the film, which i'll no doubt never wear again. :- "

Nicola said:
I'm going to see it soon. I'm visiting a friend down South, and she's making me go and see it with her. (w00t)   She's a huge fan. I think I watched one episode ever, maybe two. Luckily I did see the final one, so i know how each of the girls fared with their various relationships etc.
We're off into town (Southampton) the next day.....what a coincidence. :p   I'll end up with some impulse purchases, inspired by the film,  which i'll no doubt never wear again. :- "

Hi Nicola,

Your'll have a great time :thumbsup: The clothes are amazing :D Manolo Blahnik shoes and a stunning wedding dress made by Vivenne Westwood :wub: London designer I must add :- "

Jacquie said:
Nicola said:
I'm going to see it soon. I'm visiting a friend down South, and she's making me go and see it with her. (w00t)   She's a huge fan. I think I watched one episode ever, maybe two. Luckily I did see the final one, so i know how each of the girls fared with their various relationships etc.
We're off into town (Southampton) the next day.....what a coincidence. :p   I'll end up with some impulse purchases, inspired by the film,  which i'll no doubt never wear again. :- "

Hi Nicola,

Your'll have a great time :thumbsup: The clothes are amazing :D Manolo Blahnik shoes and a stunning wedding dress made by Vivenne Westwood :wub: London designer I must add :- "

She may sell out of London but she's a Northern lass! :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
June Jonigk said:
Jacquie said:

I'll bring the first series for you this week then June :thumbsup: Those fuel prices are a pain :sweating: Just as well I don't have a mortgage anymore :wacko:

Thanks Jacquie :thumbsup: Can't wait to be mortgage free - 8 years to go :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Frodsham said:
Jacquie said:
Nicola said:

Hi Nicola,

What do you know about fashion :lol:

Jacquie said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Jacquie said:
Nicola said:

Hi Nicola,

More than you may think, but I was merely pointing out that she was born up north! 8)

Scott Frodsham said:
Jacquie said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Jacquie said:
Nicola said:

Hi Nicola,

More than you may think, but I was merely pointing out that she was born up north! 8)

I know that :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back