The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sex And The City

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jacquie said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Jacquie said:
Nicola said:
I'm going to see it soon. I'm visiting a friend down South, and she's making me go and see it with her. (w00t)   She's a huge fan. I think I watched one episode ever, maybe two. Luckily I did see the final one, so i know how each of the girls fared with their various relationships etc.
We're off into town (Southampton) the next day.....what a coincidence. :p   I'll end up with some impulse purchases, inspired by the film,  which i'll no doubt never wear again. :- "

Hi Nicola,

Your'll have a great time :thumbsup: The clothes are amazing :D Manolo Blahnik shoes and a stunning wedding dress made by Vivenne Westwood :wub: London designer I must add :- "

She may sell out of London but she's a Northern lass! :thumbsup:

What do you know about fashion :lol:

And I've been to the Hamptons, and you've not!

You jealous? :- "

Scott Frodsham said:
Jacquie said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Jacquie said:
Nicola said:
I'm going to see it soon. I'm visiting a friend down South, and she's making me go and see it with her. (w00t)   She's a huge fan. I think I watched one episode ever, maybe two. Luckily I did see the final one, so i know how each of the girls fared with their various relationships etc.
We're off into town (Southampton) the next day.....what a coincidence. :p   I'll end up with some impulse purchases, inspired by the film,  which i'll no doubt never wear again. :- "

Hi Nicola,

Your'll have a great time :thumbsup: The clothes are amazing :D Manolo Blahnik shoes and a stunning wedding dress made by Vivenne Westwood :wub: London designer I must add :- "

She may sell out of London but she's a Northern lass! :thumbsup:

What do you know about fashion :lol:

And I've been to the Hamptons, and you've not!

You jealous? :- "

Been to New York didn't like it :D Not a patch on London (w00t) Besides I went before you did!

I'm looking forward to seeing this film (though Chris mumbled something about me going to watch it by myself :clown: ) ...... See you Sunday :huggles: :cheers:

Just got back from seeing it tonight- it was FAB!! :thumbsup:

I laughed, cried and sighed all the way through- I was worried that it would be a letdown after all the hype- no way, it was great! :)

Liz and the Monellis

I'm going with a gang of girlfriends next week to watch it at the Trafford Centre. One of them is getting wed so it's a sort of hen do come shopping trip. Glad it's getting the thumbs up, can't wait to see it now. :)

Strike Whippets said:
I'm looking forward to seeing this film (though Chris mumbled something about me going to watch it by myself  :clown: ) ...... See you Sunday  :huggles:   :cheers:

Poor Chris :lol: There were some blokes watching but they were gay :lol: And the odd boyfriend that had been dragged along :lol:

See you Sunday Hannah :huggles:

alfie said:
Just got back from seeing it tonight- it was FAB!! :thumbsup: I laughed, cried and sighed all the way through- I was worried that it would be a letdown after all the hype- no way, it was great! :)

Liz and the Monellis

Glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup: I think I want to get married just so I can wear that Vivenne Westwood wedding dress :wub:

Jacquie said:
alfie said:
Just got back from seeing it tonight- it was FAB!! :thumbsup: I laughed, cried and sighed all the way through- I was worried that it would be a letdown after all the hype- no way, it was great! :)

Liz and the Monellis

Glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup: I think I want to get married just so I can wear that Vivenne Westwood wedding dress :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

no seriously.................dont do it :- "

hely said:
Jacquie said:
alfie said:

Liz and the Monellis

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

no seriously.................dont do it :- "

I know I'm getting divorced now so it must of been a moment of madness :lol: I could always wear it somewhere else though :- "

Oy my god you Sex And The City fans are not gonna believe this (w00t)

My sister has just called to say that she entered in a competion to win won of the dresses that Sarah Jessica Parker wore on the film. She's won it (w00t) (w00t) My ears are hurting from all the screams down the phone :lol:

Jacquie said:
Oy my god you Sex And The City fans are not gonna believe this  (w00t)
My sister has just called to say that she entered in a competion to win won of the dresses that Sarah Jessica Parker wore on the film.  She's won it  (w00t)   (w00t) My ears are hurting from all the screams down the phone  :lol:

I'm sure it would look better on you Jacquie - have you told her that already? :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
Jacquie said:
Oy my god you Sex And The City fans are not gonna believe this  (w00t)
My sister has just called to say that she entered in a competion to win won of the dresses that Sarah Jessica Parker wore on the film.  She's won it  (w00t)   (w00t) My ears are hurting from all the screams down the phone  :lol:

I'm sure it would look better on you Jacquie - have you told her that already? :thumbsup:

So do I June :- " Glad my sister doesn't come on K9 :D I've got a feeling she will sell it though, she'll get loads for it :thumbsup:

Think I'd probably sell it as well- she will make a fortune! (w00t)

Besides, some of her outfits are so....well....quirky :- " that I think I'd look a bit out of place wearing them down to my local! :blink:

Does she know which dress it is?

Liz and the Monellis

Mark took me on Thursday - i liked it, he wasn't right sturck by it. There were people pi$$ing themselves though at parts what just weren't funny and a little bit predictable but if you're a Sex & the City fan then it's a must see.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back