The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sexy Mamma

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Not long been off the phone to Russ@veredon, the dog we have chosen to sire my dog Jill on her next season, August me thinks, will be. his dog RITCHIE

:cheers:

keith

ooooo he is very handsome Keith :huggles: ....that is great news :cheers: I have met him at a show with Russ :thumbsup:

Good luck Jill :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you decided to enter the world of showing Keith and are keeping a puppy for yourself?

(w00t) i cant wait to see sexy mamma's babies ...have you got pic of father to be keith ?? :D

He's lovely Keith - a perfect match for your Jill! :wub: Good luck. :luck:

He is really GORGEOUS :wub: (looks very like my handsome puppy Tito ;) ) With such starry parents Jill's babies will be little stars o:) You'll HAVE to keep one (or two) Keith :huggles: how's the grovelling going :teehee:

Congratulations on the 'engagement' !

hope it all goes well, Keith. :luck:

We'll have to guess the colours they could produce as there are brindle brothers and sisters :thumbsup:

great news keith, he's a very handsome chap isn't he :)

cant wait to see the pups :D

Wow he is a real hearthrob :wub: :wub: Perfect for your beautiful Jill, the pups will be divine!!! So happy for you Keith :thumbsup: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back