The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shameless Plug

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm auctioning an original oil painting on EBAY for the greyhound charity in my area. I met some of their dogs last year and am in love with them all. I've started drawing a few so we can raise funds for their happy futures.

The auction is at

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

hound1.jpg

thats wonderful. :thumbsup: :wub: so kind and generous of you,just what id expect from zoomies mum! :)

the pic is beutifull and its a realy good greyhound charity hope it does realy well

Hiya, love the painting. I had a look on ebay and couldn't see the size of it? Sorry if it says it there but could you let me know?

Thanks,

Zoe

I think Skippy would love it!!!! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK TOO YOU- HOPE YOU MAKE LOTS OF MONEY FOR SUCH A DESERVING CAUSE[/SIZE] :luck:

TSK!

I try SO HARD not to look at the GAGAH website (it's about as local a greyhound rescue as there is here) but now you've gone and made me do it ... <sigh>

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Its a lovely painting Fiona. :wub: ... and what a good cause. :thumbsup: Do you put your whippet paintings on ebay too??

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoe G said:
Hiya, love the painting. I had a look on ebay and couldn't see the size of it? Sorry if it says it there but could you let me know?
Thanks,

Zoe

Hi Zoe

The size is 6 inches by 16 inches :D

Janimal said:
Its a lovely painting Fiona. :wub: ... and what a good cause.  :thumbsup:   Do you put your whippet paintings on ebay too??
I haven't put any whippets on yet. I'm hoping too once all the (art) shows etc are out of the way :- " :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fiona,

Do you think you could bump this up on the last day of bidding. :- "

ILoveKettleChips said:
TSK!
I try SO HARD not to look at the GAGAH website (it's about as local a greyhound rescue as there is here) but now you've gone and made me do it ... <sigh>

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Well, ILKC, any action on the GAGAH front??????? :- " ;) :thumbsup:

They are all so gorgeous. I met and painted one boy who was hip height at his shoulder - the size of a deerhound, and so laid back and elegant. I have a feeling one may join this household somewhere down the line.

And now you don't have devil-puppy you have ROOM for no. 3.... :teehee: o:) o:)

I'm sure that I remember ILKC was thinking/wondering/looking for another dog. :- "

oh no, I've had a look!!!!!!!!!!

well done you for doing such a nice picture for such a good cause, but unfortunately I'll just be looking at ebay for the next 22 hours, wondering if I could maybe sneak a bid in without the old man and kids and dogs noticing that I've not done any food shopping, cos I've got no food shopping money left! :lol:

Only 8 hours to go!! I've got a sneaking feeling I'm going to be outbid, but if I get it don't worry that I'm zero rated I will pay up! Just not an ebayer thats all.

I love that painting, and how fab to have it on your wall knowing that the money spent on it went to such a good cause. I really want it, but I'm really happy if I'm outbid and you get more money!!

Zoe

Grrrr gutted!! Forgot about it, now its end of auction & I lost. Let me know if you ever auction any more. And well done for raising all that cash with your beautiful painting. :) :) :)

(w00t) (w00t) WOW.... [SIZE=21pt] £205 [/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I'm speechless!!! I thought it would make about £15!!!

This means I'll get to cuddle more greyhounds :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back