The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sharon Brown

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just want to set the record straight i hear certain people in whippet racing think that i am this s brown under a diferent profile on fb ,well your very wrong its disgusting whats been said. when this person doing this as s brown is found out and im sure they will be if they are a member of any racing bodie they will im sure be banned as this is a seriouse thing and really puts a bad light on our sport so the person saying its me or dee either back it up or shut up

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I don't go on Facebook so I don't know what's been said, but if it's that bad someone should take some sort of action! I hope you get it sorted, Gary!

its just someone out to shit stir gaz mind if your getting the blame i dont blame u 4 putting something on here, best thing to do with people like sharron brown whoever she or he is, is to IGNORE them. they will soon get bored.

anyone that matters Gary knows you and Dee better than that, its just NOT your style at all and the majority of decent whippet racers won't believe the pathetic shite of this cretins posts

Usually I would agree with you Carole but when names are mentioned it's not nice. Steven, Elaine love their dog first and foremost she is a pet. Unlike most of our dogs she is never in a cage at home, is well trained, loved and very well bred. Anyone who makes accusations should should come out and say them to peoples faces not hide behind false names on facebook and on k9. I only hope the culprit he or she is foundout. By the way both Sharron and Jakki have vanished of facebook were theyboth the same person I wonder!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If any of you had of looked into who was sending your the friends request instead of just accepting, this person would never of had a voice to start with.

Learn from your mistakes, go through your friends lists and delete people who you do not know because Sharron Brown has other fake accounts and some of you are friends with them.

Usually I would agree with you Carole but when names are mentioned it's not nice. Steven, Elaine love their dog first and foremost she is a pet. Unlike most of our dogs she is never in a cage at home, is well trained, loved and very well bred. Anyone who makes accusations should should come out and say them to peoples faces not hide behind false names on facebook and on k9. I only hope the culprit he or she is foundout. By the way both Sharron and Jakki have vanished of facebook were theyboth the same person I wonder!!!!!!!!
good point there Vicky they may well be the same person, probably only got him/herself to chat the crap to deffo hasn't got the guts to be known

THIS IS FOR Sharron / Jakki on behalf of all who will put their names to their comments FxxK OFF and do one your not wanted in whippet racing

funny7-1.jpg

facebook is getting just like k9 used to be people hiding behind f***ing stupid names just to cause upset take no notice gary rise above it mate

facebook is getting just like k9 used to be people hiding behind f***ing stupid names just to cause upset take no notice gary rise above it mate
spot on mate nowt but shit heads with nothing else to do

Whats realy upseting about this, apart from the obvious is that they probably think all this shite is funny TW**S

I was ready to kill someone this morning , but in the light of day its same old ...nothing but shit stirrers

I've not seen or read anything about Sharon Brown. Did have a 'friend' request on facebook but I don't know of anyone by that name so I didn't accept.

just read my post could be misleading by this shite i ment his/her comments not peoples replys with which i agree with

thank god she/he isnt on my facebook friends.bar lindas getting her gander up.dont go on face book much as i get lost :geek: didnt see what was said but to name folks and dogs not right. hope if the culpit is found out they are banned from our racing.

think ITS just trys to rattle folks with stupid comments.SAD SACK :rant:

thank god she/he isnt on my facebook friends.bar lindas getting her gander up.dont go on face book much as i get lost :geek: didnt see what was said but to name folks and dogs not right. hope if the culpit is found out they are banned from our racing.

think ITS just trys to rattle folks with stupid comments.SAD SACK :rant:
Totally Agree!"IT" evidently hasn't got a life!

ive seen you in your high heels gaz and you do look like a sharon lol

but brown thats to common for you

gary

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back