The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sharon Brown

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
See IT was on facebook again last night GONE this morning. Why can't IT just keep off and stop making false accusations Or at least reveal WHO they are?

See IT was on facebook again last night GONE this morning. Why can't IT just keep off and stop making false accusations Or at least reveal WHO they are?
because there pieces of shit mate just out to cause upset to good people there just COWARDS hiding behind silly fuking names

Vicky once Sharon (or what ever alias this moron comes up with next)has done upsetting you and your family,they are gonna move onto somebody else and start all over again.Until they slip up,which is bound to happen or somebody who knows for deffinate who this is names them,they'll continue to get some sort of weird satisfaction out of causing shit for other people.I say someone out there who knows who it is,because I believe that Sharon isn't gonna enjoy this unless they can tell or brag to someone else,that they've done it.So unless that person has the guts to put an end to this morons fun,we will all have to ignore the plonker.I removed or didn't accept (cant remember) this name ages ago,I advise folk on facebook to do the same.If they haven't got an outlet for there stupid words,then they cant upset anybody

......If you block them on facebook then they cant see you and you cant see them ! then they will be no upsets , having them on your facebook is only going to make it better for them because they know you can see what they are putting... just remove them then no-one can complain :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back