The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

She Is Here At Last !!

Jewel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We finally collected my little lady today. She is totally gorgeous and my other whippet 'Angel' is thrilled to bits with her new friend. They do seem to get along great although I am worrying that she gets a bit rough when playing with her. She is soooo tiny !!!

Anyway, a few pics as promised.

pup4.jpg
pup2.jpg

I had decided to call her 'Diva' weeks ago but, Im not sure it suits her now LOL.

What a pretty young lady she is :wub: :wub: .................all the best with her :luck: :luck:

She is so pretty and so tiny :wub:

Diva suits her, I also like Skye

I would not worry about Angel being too rough. Puppies are like children, tougher than they look. For pup, rough and tumble is all part of the learning process. If you think the play is getting out of hand, going on too long or puppy is tired, distracting Angel and letting puppy have a rest is probably a good idea. It is early days, and you should keep an eye on things when they are playing. Angel may go through a jealous stage. It is importiant that you give Angel one to one 'me' time so that she does not feel left out or 'replaced' in your affectiions.

Beautiful Blue... :wub: :wub: best of luck with her... :luck:

:p Now isnt she just perfect!! what a little darling.I'm sure she will give Angel what for lol.....I bet your lap has a little Diva on it right now

and I think Diva is a great name :thumbsup:

WOW what a stunner - she's a cracker - congratulations and enjoy her, I'm sure you will. Bet she loves having another whippet with her :wub:

What a beautiful little face she has, simply gorgeous :wub:

She's a little dear, how old is she?????????? I just love blues, have fun with her what ever you decide to call her. She looks more like a Poppy to me. lol

She is so pretty and so tiny :wub: Diva suits her, I also like Skye
She is gorgeous - I love blue whippets. :wub: :wub: :wub: I like the name Skye too. :thumbsup:

She is so pretty and looks so gentle, I don't know whether she's a 'Diva' or not. However, that's the beauty of your very own whippet, she's yours and you can call her whatever you like! Enjoy her. :wub: :wub: :wub:

She's a little dear, how old is she?????????? I just love blues, have fun with her what ever you decide to call her. She looks more like a Poppy to me. lol

I think she over eight weeks old Ann,if i got my facts right :wacko: ,i remember this a couple of weeks ago,about that the breeder wanted her to go at six weeks :eek: ....so please you were allowed to get her now(and not at six weeks) as she is a little poppet Jewel :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh Jewel she is just scrumptious!! Lucky you!! So glad it has all worked out ok after your worries with the breeder. xxx

Thanks everyone for your replies :thumbsup:

The little lady is doing great, she slept really quite well last night and has been going outside on her own so no accidents yet either. She has a crate in the front room that she goes into to sleep and to get a break from Angel who does get a bit OTT with her. She was 8 weeks old yesterday but she is oh so tiny, bless her. Mind you her mum was very small, much smaller then Angel. I still havent totally decided on a name but think she could well be a 'Chloe' or maybe even a 'Tinkerbell', decisions, decisions :D

Chloe1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a gorgeous little baby, I hope we have many more pictures of her, she does look like a tinkerbelle!!

Oooooooooooooh, what a gorgeous little blue baby :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww she is perfect! What a little cutie, look forward to seeing lots more pictures of her :wub: :huggles:

What a totally utterly scrumptious little girl - congratulations. Have loads and loads of fun with her :wub: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back