The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Evening Racing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
over the moon with my pup tonight (w00t) glad its on sat see you then

160yds/lb 23rd May 2012

Never say Never 26 1st

Force Two 22 3rd

Eight Spot 18 (p) 2nd

Its My Boy 28 2nd

Hells Echo 27 (p) 3rd

Divalicious 27 1st

Chancer 23 2nd

Plan B 23 3rd

Evolution 1st

My John 27 2nd

Trinity 27 3rd

Red Spot 21 1st

C Final

Hells Echo 27 2nd

Trinity

Force Two 22

Plan B 22 Winner

B Final

Its My Boy 28

My John 27 2nd

Chancer 23 Winner

Eight Spot 18

A Final

Divalicious 27

Never Say Never 26

Red Spot 21 Winner

Evolution 20 2nd

Scratch

Secrets Wish

A lovely warm night for the racing tonight, it was nice to see two of the pups entering the handicap and both running really well for their first time, Amanda was over the moon with Echo tonight for the way she ran, although not quite as happy when she saw what she had done to the car !!! Chris' Tia also put up a good show for her first race, well done puppies.

Plenty of trialling going on again tonight before racing, in between and at the end. The two new lurchers getting keener each visit and we had a new ped turn up tonight 'Poppy' who had never seen racing before but followed the lure when handslipped, but was a bit bemused at how naughty the other whippets were when she sat when told and waited patiently (we have warned the owner this may well not last once she decides she likes racing :wacko: )

Racing Saturday morning weigh in till 11.30 am, :thumbsup:

really pleased with how echo ran tonight :thumbsup: as for the car mmmmm not happy lol :wacko:

well done Echo and never mind about the car ops you need a van now your back racing anyway lol

Could ave bought a van we the money its guna cost to repair car lol

31/05/2012

150yds/lb

11 dogs racing tonight, which i was surprised about did wonder if any would be there to race, so was nice to see some different ad new dogs on the programe.

Its My Boy 28 3rd

Vivs Starlight 20 1st

Eight Spot 18 (p) 2nd

My John 27 2nd

Hells Echo 27 3rd

Dynamite 27 1st

Trinity 27 3rd

My Classical Beauty 23 2nd

Red Spot 21 1st

Pillar to Post 21 2nd

Evolution 20 1st

C Final

Its My Boy

Hells Echo

Trinity Winner

B Final

My John

My Classical Beauty

Pillar to Post w/d

Eight Spot Winner (well done Tia hopefully her first win of many ;) )

A Final

Dynamite w/d

Red Spot Winner

Vivs Starlight

Evolution

A nice nights racing with a few trials and a drink in the club afterwards.

A few caravans already at the track ready for the weekend, would just like to say good luck to all competing and hope its a fantastic weekend :luck:

7/06/12 racing@150yds@2ft lb

heat 1

rd its my boy 28lb 3rd

bl my john 27lb 2nd

wh red spot 21lb 1st

heat 2

rd my classical beauty 23lb 2nd

bl eight spot 18lb pup 1st

c final

rd its my boy

b final

rd my john 27lb 1st

bl my classical beauty 23lb

a final

rd red spot 21lb 1st

bl eight spot 18lb

not many racing but gave plenty of trails for the pups.jade having two full distance out of traps and was really going great tonight :thumbsup: the two weardale pups going three quarters and looking good .gemma half distance and really moving.luke still on short slips still like a baby lol mums sheba going three quarter and looking great .brians blue out of same litter going really well just needs abit more weight watchers yet lol poppy the ped puppy loving it more every time she comes and now as to do a lap of honour every time she as a slip :thumbsup: racing normal time sat racing 160@yd a lb

Not many here tonight so we decided to make up a few trials and loads of puppy trialling, was an enjoyable relaxed night.

Hells Echo & My John had a couple of runs, both were close finishes, My John first over the line both times.

No Angel and Spot of Bother had a couple of runs together, Jade running with another dog now, who'd have thought it :thumbsup:

My Classical Beauty and Force Two had a run up really good finish this was ran neck and neck to line.

3 pups having their first runs through the traps and all 3 took it in their stride, Jake & Bella (Weardale Spot x Just Friends) Sheba (Come on Ella x Smoking Gun) Brians blue bitch out of same litter (Come on Ella x Smoking Gun) going further now and looking good, the diets working for someone :wacko: (Ok not me Kev :rant: point taken (w00t) )

Eight Spot had a solo run :thumbsup:

Luke & Gemma both having handslips from about 100 yards (Acca x Fat Boy Slim).

Poppy the pedigree having two handslips getting keener each week.

Brians pedigrees having solos and then a slip together and both went well, I think credit to the handslipper good trial :thumbsup:

Rich and Amandas Chaos having a couple of solo's and the loudest shouter of the night Kelsey, Amanda does she take after her mum (w00t)

Hope I haven't missed anyone I'm sure i probably will have apologies in advance if I have.

Finished off with a 'diet coke' in the club (no chocolate for some of us) as we have to make the effort, hopefully another 1lb off at fat club next week, comments of obesity may make me try harder (not mentioning any names KEV) :sweating: (or maybe not :teehee: )

NO RACING SATURDAY due to John Horsnall Memorial on Sunday , look forward to seeing you there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

was a great evening again as always karen as you said nice and relaxed,kelsey just loves walking up that track shouting away but i dont think she takes after me (w00t) lol see you sunday :thumbsup:

No racing again tonight but plenty of puppy trialling and trials made up with the adults some good handicapping going on there Ants some close finishes not quite dead heats but getting there :thumbsup:

No racing Saturday, due to the Rhinesize Open on Sunday :thumbsup:

160yds/2ft/lb

Force Two 22

Eight Spot 18 (p) 1st

My John 27

Red Spot 20 1st

Shere Kahn 29 1st

Divalicious 26

B Final

My John 28

Divalicious 26 Winner

Force Two 22

A Final

Shere Kahn 29

Red Spot 20 Winner

Eight Spot 18

Joyces Sheba having full trials now out of traps with muzzle, Chris' pups all doing full distance and out of traps now, apart fom Luke whose still a big baby and not quite as forward as his sister yet (males always seem to take longer to mature and dogs opposed to bitches too !) , won't be long and a few more on the handicap. Brians little blue bitch also going all the way and looking good tonight, and his fawn girl back after injury having a slip and all seemed well at the end. Brians pedigrees now running together and running clean was a good race between these two and last but not least Poppy another ped having 40 yds slips too.

NO RACING SATURDAY AS THE FAIR IS VISITING SHIREBROOK back to normal on Wednesday :thumbsup:

Thanks mum for taking Diva for her first run back after season while I'm on my lil jolly in Whitby

I know, I can't wait to get back to see all the dogs but mainly Diva knowing she's missing me poor lil baby I've never left her before Boo and Molly don't mind Dean looking after them but it's obviously effecting Diva me not being there she may have to start and come with mummy when we go away x

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies late results from Wednedsay evening!

150yds/lb

Twisted Tip 32 1st

My John 27 3rd

Force TWo 22 4th

Eight Spot 18 2nd

Dynamite 28 2nd

My CLassical Beauty 24 3rd

Plan B 1st

Mister Bit 30 1st

O So Classic 28 3rd

Weardale Lad 18 2nd

Classic Rock 26 1st

Chancer 24 3rd

Red Spot 20 2nd

D Final

Force Two

C Final

O So Classic 28

My John 27

Chancer 24 Winner

My Classical Beauty 24

B Final

Dynamite 28 w/d

Red Spot 20 Winner

Eight Spot 18

Weardale Lad 18

A Final

Twisted Tip 32

Mister Bit 30

Classic Rock 26 Winner

Plan B 22

160yds/lb

Twisted Tip 32 2nd

Force Two 22 3rd

Eight Spot 17 1st

Jack Be Nimble 32 3rd

Dynamite 28 2nd

Plan B 21 1st

Mister Bit 30 1st

Shere Kahn 28 2nd

No Angel 15 3rd

My John 27 3rd

Divalicious 26 2nd

Chancer 24 1st

SCRATCH RACE

Skys Lad Winner

Ghost Train 2nd

Echo 4th

Cute As Hell 3rd

PEDIGREE RACE

Inky 1

Toffee Scr Winner

C FINAL

Jack Be Nimble

My John

Force Two Winner

No Angel

B FINAL

Twisted Tip Winner

Shere Kahn

Dynamite

Divalicious

A FINAL

Mr Bit

Chancer

Plan B Winner

Eight Spot

Well done Kev and Diesel taking the A Final :thumbsup:

A nice nights racing with some good finishes, loads of trials and NO rain :thumbsup:

150yds/lb

A good turnout for racing tonight and plenty of trials.

Twisted Tip 32 3rd

Plan B 22 2nd

Weardale Lad 18 1st

No Angel 15 (V) 4th

O So Classic 28 3rd

Come On Izzy 21 (P) 1st

Force Two 22 3rd

My Lucky Day 20 (P) 2nd

Beauty Spot 18 (P) 1st

Shughell 31 3rd

My John 27 2nd

Eight Spot 18 (P) 1st

Scratch Racing

Skys Lad

Echo

Deneside Colin Winner

Ghost

Cute As Hell Winner

Pedigrees

Toffee

Inky Winner

D Final

No Angel

C Final

Twisted Tip Winner

Shughell

O SO Classic

Force Two

B Final

My John

Plan B Winner

My Classical Beauty

My Lucky Day

A Final

Come on Izzy

Eight Spot Winner

Weardale Lad

Beauty Spot

Nice to see the pups joining the handicap and 3 of them getting into the A Final and Tia taking the victory. Some really close races tonight could have done with Sadie and her camera (w00t)

160yds/lb 25/07/2012

Another nice evenings racing, the weather had cooled down a bit and perfect for racing :thumbsup:

Weardale Wizard 19 (p) 3rd

Eight Spot 18 (p) 1st

Force To 22 3rd

Plan B 21 2nd

Red Spot 21 1st

My John 27 2nd

Chancer 24 1st

Weardale Wonder 19 (p) 3rd

C FINAL

Force TWo 22

Weardale Wizard 19(p) Winner

Weardale Wonder 19(p)

B FINAL

My John 27

My Classical Beauty 23

Plan B 21 Winner

A FINAL

Chancer 24

Red Spot 21 Winner

Eight Spot 18 (p)

Some tight finishes tonight in the finals.

NO RACING ON SATURDAY , back to normal Wednesday night :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back