The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Trojan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Firstly Happy New Year to all our whippet racing friends, 2011 here we come !!!

At last the snow and frost have gone (well for today at least) so we managed to have a meeting this morning, it was nice to see everyone and catch up with whats been happening or not what ever the case may be. The sober ones seemed like they should have had a drink or two, Paul you havent been away from racing that long, Shaun Paul or whatever your name is seems I may have had too much to drink (Iknow you may be shocked Sue me having a drink or two but it happens lol) as couldnt remember names this morning or breeding Sadie, thank god for phones wit tinternet and k9 to the rescue lol Anyway onto the racing.

Ht 1

More of Moppet 26 2nd

Ballypride 21 1st

No Angel 16 3rd

Ht 2

Dead Red 29 3rd

Like a Fox 25 1st

Two Faced 23 2nd

Ht 3

R Judd 31 3rd

Mon Ami 25 1st

Pippatrelle 17 2nd

Scratch

Billy Casper winning both his heat and final Sue :thumbsup:

C Final

R Judd 31

Dead Red 29

No Angel 16 Winner

B Final

More of Moppet 26 w/d

Two Faced 23 Winner

Pippastrelle 17

A Final

Like a Fox 25

Mon Ami 25

Ballypride 21 Winner

Loads of trials from handslips to full distances, some first time out of traps (not sure whose this was, oh yeah i remember Sadie well Diva actually not Sadie lol) all looking nice, a really enjoyable morning. Nice to be back :thumbsup:

Sooooooo looking forward to the straight season,will be up in a couple of weeks Karen :thumbsup: Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

nice one, good to see some folks are getting back on track :thumbsup: still -3 up here ground hard as rock.looks like the beech tomorrow. :luck: :thumbsup:

nice one, good to see some folks are getting back on track :thumbsup: still -3 up here ground hard as rock.looks like the beech tomorrow. :luck: :thumbsup:

[/quote

aycliffe track was good on friday dave :thumbsup:

Racing will be on Sundays now, weigh in until 11.00 am :thumbsup:

9th January 2011

A good mornings racing, weather was kind and enjoyed by all ( well i think it was)!

Dead Red 29 4th

Like a Fox 26 2nd

Mon Ami 25 3rd

No Angels 16 1st

R Judd 31 4th

Trinity 26 3rd

More of Moppet 26 1st

Two Faced 24 2nd

Dancing Flame 23 3rd

Ballypride 21 1st

Spot Black 18 2nd

Weardale Weasel 24 1st

Plan B 21 3rd

Pippastrelle 17 2nd

SCRATCH

Billy Casper

LURCHERS

Bob

Brin Winner

Gypsy

D Final

R Jud 31

Dead Red 29 Winner

C Final

Trinity 26

Mon Ami 25

Dancing Flame 23

Plan B 21 Winner

B Final

Like a Fox 26

Two Faced 24

Spot Black 18 Winner

Pippastrelle 17

A Fina (and what a finish nothing in all four)

More of Maoppet 26

Weardale Weasel 24

Ballypride 21 Winner

No Angel 16

Loads of trials puppies and dogs first runs back after the christmas break then into the club for a J2O (yes that was mine (w00t) ) and a game of bingo omg hadnt played bingo for years had as much luck with that as i did with my dogs too :wacko: They are just as welcoming in the club house as they are supportive towards us racing at Shirebrook, so if you have a spare half hour pop in after racing and have a bevvie and maybe a game of bingo !!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup:

Karen i think you should take some very nice pictures so that i can have a look at this new swanky track we will be runnin on this year at the champs :thumbsup:

kate :wub: :clown:

Karen i think you should take some very nice pictures so that i can have a look at this new swanky track we will be runnin on this year at the champs :thumbsup:
kate :wub: :clown:
I'll see what Sadie can do for you Kate, if i take any they would probably be of the houses across the road, or the sky or some odd object, photgrahy is not my forte, but see what we can sort :thumbsup:

will it still be on this sunday with the agm being on

Yes racing still on as not everyone goes to AGM :thumbsup:

16th January 2011

Only 9 dogs in the handicap today but still some good racing.

Secret Spot 27 1st

Vivs Twilight 23 2nd

Dancing Flame 22 3rd

Tilly TWo Shoes 31 1st

Pillar to Post 20 3rd

No Angel 16 2nd

Weardale Weasel 24 1st

Plan B 20 2nd

Evil Evie 18 3rd

SCRATCH

Stop the Clock

Turkish Winner

Chunks

C Final

Dancing Flame

Pillar to Post Winner

Evil Evie

B Final

Vivs Twilight Winner

Plan B

No Angel

A Final

Tilly Two Shoes

Secret Spot Winner

Weardale Weasel

Alan apologies I owe you £6.00 for Turkish, you were at one end of the track trapping (thanks for that again) and i was up and down trialling and you went just before we finished sorry,it wil be there next week.

Loads of trials again this week too.

It was very nice of the club to bring the tea/coffee machine outside for us to use, was much appreciated a cuppa whilst weighing in and doing draw, it was nice to see people making use of it and supporting the Shirebrook Staff in return for all they are doing for us. :thumbsup:

See you all next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
went over to track today with pups some good racer's and the pups loved it

few pic's not very good my camara not that good

pupsattrack020.jpg

pupsattrack019.jpg

some of the lurchers

pupsattrack015.jpg

pupsattrack014.jpg

and few of the racers

pupsattrack013.jpg

pupsattrack018.jpg

and few of the pups

joyce pup Hellbound + My Quest

pupsattrack011.jpg

pete and kev with his pup same litter as Joyce pup and kev with his dog

pupsattrack021.jpg

not sure what the breeding is of this pup hopefully karen will no when she come on but a lovely pup

pupsattrack017.jpg

my 2 enjoying there day out

pupsattrack012.jpg

pupsattrack004.jpg

pupsattrack001.jpg

and pauls pup out same litter as my 2

pupsattrack009.jpg

and pauls other pup who i love out of hellbound + ruby Tuesday

pupsattrack006.jpg

and just had add pic's of when they got home it was great they had dinner and stayed like this till tea time

pupsattrack024.jpg

pupsattrack023.jpg

:wub:

God you looked busy Yvonne did you have time for a chat lol :p , loved the pictures, some nice looking pups :wub:

God you looked busy Yvonne did you have time for a chat lol :p , loved the pictures, some nice looking pups :wub:
come on shell you know yvonne has always got time for a chat lol (w00t)

Looks like you had a great day :thumbsup: Love the pics,especially my little mate Mickey with his lad :wub: and your right Yvonne,Paul's pup is the image of Danny (w00t)

Thanks for the pics Yvonne, love the one of Archie or is it Teddy sat looking up at the camera he looks a right poser. The first pic was the scratch race it was a brill race from start finish with Chunks just getting his nose in front on the line. Results to follow shortly!!!!

Thanks for the pics Yvonne, love the one of Archie or is it Teddy sat looking up at the camera he looks a right poser. The first pic was the scratch race it was a brill race from start finish with Chunks just getting his nose in front on the line. Results to follow shortly!!!!
the pup siting is archie karen and not flint dont know who teddy is? :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back