The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dazpups033.jpg

dazpups040.jpg

Joyces dog pup trialled nice :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
dazpups023.jpg

All the hard work you lot put in is paying off :thumbsup: well done

Thanks for results and photos. Track looking good

Elaine

Thanks for pics Geoff, i've taken my camera several times and never find time to take any :thumbsup:

Forgot to say a big thank you to Lee for doing the traps for us this morning, much appreciated especially by Sadie (otherwise she may well have had the job ;) ) :thumbsup:

Nice pics Geoff .Thanks for putting them on :thumbsup: first time ive been to shirebrook and its a nice track and friendly atmosphere. Pups enjoyed there first time watching straight racing. Had a laugh with Geoff and Hazel as always will defo be going back to shirebrook :thumbsup:

your welcome ;) sadie can do it next week :thumbsup:

thanks for results and pics new track looks lovely and i love the look of dons pups real cuties :thumbsup: what they out of :thumbsup:

Hi Andrew the pups are out of Vivs Twilight and most haunted

they are 14weeks and are 11 and 12 pounds

I always enjoy seeing piks of the youngsters coming along, thanks for sharing and good luck to the owners in 2011 :luck:

Lovely pics Geoff and Hazel, there certainly has been a lot of work done to make that track. Well done all of you involved :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back