The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
20th February 2011 150yds/2ft/lb

A good turnout this moring plenty of races and plenty of trials too :thumbsup:

Mon Ami 24 2nd

Vivs Twilight 23 1st

Red Spot 17 (p) 3rd

Pipastrelle 16

X Factor 25 3rd

Shere Kahn 24 (p)

Jedward 22 2nd

Spot Black 18 1st

Two Faced 23 2nd

Yaxi 23 1st

Pillar to Post 19 3rd

Weardale Lady 19

Secret Spot 27 1st

Dancing Flame 22 3rd

Magical Moany 19 (p)

Tilly 17 2nd

Divalicious 24 (p)

Cassie 23

Weardale Weasel 23 1st

Evil Evie 17 w/d

D Final

Shere Kahn 24

Weardale Lady 19 2nd

Magical Moany 19

Pipastrelle 16 Winner

C Final

X Factor 25

Cassie 23

Dancing Flame 22 2nd

Pillar to Post 19

Red Spot 17 Winner

B Final

Divalicious 24

Mon Ami 24 2nd

Two Faced 23 Winner

Jedward 22

Tilly 17

A Final

Secret Spot 27

Vivs Twlight 23 Winner

Yaxi 23

Weardale Weasel 23 2nd

Spot Black 18

Good to see more pups on the handicap again today, nice to see them progressing from handslips, to full distance then slips with other dogs until finally ready to go into the handicap. This group of pups just gone into handicap and still plenty more puppies trailling too :thumbsup:

Please note starting from next week 26th February we will be racing on Saturdays and through March too , due to local opens, weigh in will still be up to 11.00am :thumbsup:

See you next week

Back to saturdays great look forward to seeing you all :thumbsup: Pamx

Did you miss me? :clown: :lol: Couldn't make it this week :( Looks like a good turnout :thumbsup: Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

We did Karen - us Karen's are always missed when we're not around :clown: You better warn Yvonne too Sheila's on the war path, she was expecting her turning up this morning (w00t) See you soon :thumbsup:

is the acca pups shere khan and red spot? i know divalicios will b one great name :thumbsup:

lol thats new me in trouble with sheila never (w00t) was ill :( so could'nt make it, not that sheila will bother about that lol :sweating: was going to say will try to make it next week but better not if i dont make it will be in the s--t again lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thats new me in trouble with sheila never (w00t) was ill :( so could'nt make it, not that sheila will bother about that lol :sweating: was going to say will try to make it next week but better not if i dont make it will be in the s--t again lol
I'm sure Sheila will be very sympathetic when she realises you were ill Yvonne (w00t) Hope your feeling better soon and see you next week MAYBE !!!!! lol

26th February 2011

160yds/lb

Yaxi 27 3rd

Marble 25 2nd

Pillar to Post 19 4th

Weardale Lady 19 1st

X Factor 26 4th

Vivs Twilight 24 1st

Two Faced 23 3rd

Weardale Weasel 23 2nd

Lou's Pride 31 4th

My Pretty Fast 23 1st

Spot Black 18 3rd

Red Spot 17 (p) 2nd

Unique 29 2nd

Shere Kahn 25 (p) 3rd

Danicng Flame 23 4th

Pappastrell 17 1st

D Final

Lou's Preide 31

Xfactor 26

Dancign Flame 23

Pillar to Post 19 Winnner

C Final

Yaxi 27

Shere Kahn 25

Two Faced 23

Spot Black 18 Winner

B Final

Unique 29

Marble 25

Weardale Weasel w/d

Red Spot 17 Winner

A Final

Vivs Twilight 24 Winner

My Pretty Fast 23

Weardale Lady 19

Pippastrell 17

Some really tight finishes today and the sun shone too 'told you it would Sadie'. Thanks to all the helpers/workers as usual.

Sadly the day was spoilt for us all when Joyces youngster Sam took a tumble and broke his leg, sending Sam lots of luck and all our love and of course a Wilson hug and lots of love to his mum Joyce too xx :luck:

So sorry to hear Joyce's lovely lad broke his leg, and looking so promising too :(

Well done everyone, will be back at the club come the summer 8) <= sunglasses :))

Really sorry to hear about Sam. I hope Joyce is ok, I know only too well how much these things shake you up.

George sends lots of hugs to Sam and says its not so bad with a bionic leg

Wishing Sam loads of luck :luck: Get well soon little one

poor sam hope he's going to be alright, have any news on how he is karen

just to let you know sam is staying over at the vets its a clean break about 2 inches above the wrist and he has his opp on monday so :luck: to sam

Good luck :luck: little chappie :wub: for monday :wub:

:luck: Good luck for Monday Joyce with Sam. Hope all goes well for you both. :thumbsup:

Well done to winners and losers :)

just to let you know sam is staying over at the vets its a clean break about 2 inches above the wrist and he has his opp on monday so :luck: to sam
looks like he's taking after his grandad (spellbound ) just where he broke his leg hopefully he will make as good recovery and achieve as much if not more when he gets back racing :thumbsup: good luck with him joyce

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back