The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
couldnt resists putting this on of chief
SDC11219.jpg
he's looking lovely seen him sunday and think your ok Karen he's not going to make no limit lol maybe 23 / 24lb so lets have some pic's of the other 2 boys :thumbsup: and i'm not talking about the workers lol

Ive only got one of Bonzo ;) sorry kim you dont bring Thunder enough (w00t)

41.jpg

What a cute face chief :wub: Hope you are a good boy for your mum . Well done to the work men :thumbsup:

What a cute face chief :wub: Hope you are a good boy for your mum . Well done to the work men :thumbsup:
In answer to that Pam, NO not usually he's a little devil, but agree whoeheartedly, 'well done the work men' :thumbsup:

19th March 2011 150yds/2ft/lb

What a lovely morning for racing, sun shining, people busy working away, Alan hard at it again, think he may have been home from last weekend, not sure cos when we got there he was busy levelling and seeding another part of the track :thumbsup: Kev was busy too giving a much appreciated helping hand don't think either of them saw much racing thanks fellas and any one else that I may have missed working hard :thumbsup:

Onto the results

Hes Haunted 25 2nd

Weardale Weasel 24 3rd

Rags to Riches 18 (v) 4th

Shy Tops 17 1st

Yaxi 27 1st

Pillar to Post 19 2nd

Weardale Lady 19 3rd

Haunted Quest 17 4th

Vivs Pefection 26 (v) 2nd

X Factor 25 4th

Cassie 24 3rd

Mon Ami 24 1st

SCRATCH

Hunters Glory Winner

Unique

D Final

X Factor 25

Rags to Riches 18 Winner

Haunted Quest 17

C Final

Weardale Weasel w/d

Cassie 24 Winner

Weardale Lady 19

B Final

Vivs Perfection 26 Winner

He's Haunted 25

Pillar to Post 19

A Final

Yaxi 27

Mon Ami 24 Winner

Shy Tops 17

Heres the pictures from last week sorry its taken so long to get them on but with izzy being poorly and bobbys birthday not had chance (w00t)

D FINAL WINNER

RAGS TO RICHES

SDC11234.jpg

C FINAL WINNER

CASSIE

SDC11235.jpg

B FINAL WINNER

VIVS PERFECTION

SDC11237.jpg

A FINAL WINNER

MON AMI

SDC11240.jpg

Now the puppies

Chief

SDC11246.jpg

Bonzo

SDC11248.jpg

and the new track....the finish, which is looking great well done alan and crew :thumbsup:

SDC11227.jpg

Hi all.. :thumbsup: , hope i'm not butting in here, you may have seen me lurking about down at the Staff with the camera and my daughter in tow, great to see the racing taking off here in Shirebrook, my grandad used run the racing in Langwith back in the 80's, i'm not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination, never made a penny from it, just got the camera gear to get some decent shots of my own dogs and my two daughters as they grow up, if anyone on here sees me down at the staff and would like me to pick your dog out in a race just give me a shout!.. no probs, and i'll TRY and do my best for you :thumbsup:

A few here from last saturday..

tn_IMG_4051.jpg

tn_IMG_4052.jpg

tn_IMG_4053.jpg

tn_IMG_4054.jpg

tn_IMG_4055.jpg

tn_IMG_4056.jpg

tn_IMG_4057.jpg

tn_IMG_4058.jpg

tn_IMG_4059.jpg

tn_IMG_4060.jpg

rest of pics in next post... :thumbsup:

This was a great race between gills and pams dogs (w00t) cant wait to see rest of your pics :thumbsup:

tn_IMG_4061.jpg

tn_IMG_4062.jpg

tn_IMG_4064.jpg

tn_IMG_4065.jpg

tn_IMG_4066.jpg

tn_IMG_4067.jpg

tn_IMG_4068.jpg

bit long winded that! if these pics don't appear in this post i swear i'm never touching a computer again! :lol:

Milo's looking very well Pam, didn't get to see him close up on the day..

tn_IMG_4155.jpg

I did promise to a chap to do a montage for inside the Staff a few months back, i've had a few setbacks, but that will get done once i've got enough decent shots to chose from, cheers... Rob, :thumbsup:

Thanks Rob for putting the pics on they are very good :thumbsup: The scratch race was very close . Milo looks like he is starting to get there. Pam.

some great pics and the new track is looking great well done Alan and crew :thumbsup:

new track looks fab.great pics lol @ vivs perfection she looks like shes smiling ;)

Great pics, the new track's looking spot on, well done Alan & co :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
track awsome and now some great photo's of the dogs running how much better can it get!!!!!! love judith :luck: :luck: :luck:

Well done the track is looking good and the pictures were great :))

all pic's arte great pups are looking brill :thumbsup: love the pic of Milo hes looking great pam :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back