The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for putting the pics on Rob, was hoping you'd post them on here when I saw you shooting away, much appreciated. Can't wait to see the montage :thumbsup:

Things are coming along nicely at the Staff, track looking better each week thanks to Alan and his helpers, plenty of interest at the club from both racers and spectators, the locals still seem to be enjoying the whippet racing and talk of some returning to racing and last but not least the enthusiasm and help from Shirebrook Staff Club still as strong as day one, thanks to everyone, can't tell you how much it is appreciated ;)

Oooopsss going to be in trouble thanks Sadie too for your pics of the winners :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those photos are great, thank you for posting them. The track is looking brilliant, well done Alan and all the workers :thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice comments... :thumbsup: really appreciated!

when i've got a few more shots of your dogs pam, i'll wack them all on a disc for you, full size, easier than emailing then through.. :thumbsup:

Quick few pics here, lovley lady down at the Staff mentioned to me she hadn't got any pics of her young bitch!... so, two minutes later i was snapping away!

quick one of Cassie is it??

tn_IMG_4048-2.jpg

tn_IMG_4135.jpg

tn_IMG_4136-4.jpg

tn_IMG_4145.jpg

:lol:

:thumbsup:

Whippets are such posers - lovely 'snaps' it would take me a week to get any that nice and then they would probably be facing the wrong way or headless. Thanks for sharing, you may well find yourself with a long list of requests at this rate :thumbsup: Cassie is such a sweetie :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice comments... :thumbsup: really appreciated!when i've got a few more shots of your dogs pam, i'll wack them all on a disc for you, full size, easier than emailing then through.. :thumbsup:

Quick few pics here, lovley lady down at the Staff mentioned to me she hadn't got any pics of her young bitch!... so, two minutes later i was snapping away!

quick one of Cassie is it??

tn_IMG_4048-2.jpg

tn_IMG_4135.jpg

tn_IMG_4136-4.jpg

tn_IMG_4145.jpg

:lol:

:thumbsup:
that would be shelia with cassie and little Tilly and what lovely pic's you got off them :thumbsup: i'll be getting called again now because shelia ask me to take some of Tilly and forgot my camara opps lol think thats a good thing when i'v seen the great shots you have taken

26th March 2011

160yds/lb

A good turn out of 20 dogs on the programme this morning a little cooler than in the week but still a nice morning.

X factor 25 1st

Shy Tops 18 3rd

Rags to Riches 18 (v) 2nd

Haunted Quest 17 4th

He's Haunted 25 2nd

Calamity Kate 23 (v) 1st

Chancer 21 (p) 3rd

Tilly 18 4th

Yaxi 26 (v) 2nd

Cassie 23 1st

Red Spot 20 4th

Pillar to Post 19 3rd

Vivs Perfecttion 26 (v)2nd

Marble 24 3rd

Charisama 22 1st

Pipastrell 18 4th

Dead Red 29 4th

More of Moppet 26 3rd

Two Faced 22 (V) 2nd

Spot Black 18 1st

D Final

Dead Red

Red Spot 2nd

Tilly

Pipastrell Winner

Haunted Quest 3rd

C Final

More of Moppet Winner

Marble 2nd

Chancer

Pillar To Post

Shy Tops w/d

B Final (this turned out to be a veteran final)

Yaxi

Vivs Perfection 2nd

He's Haunted w/d

Two Faced Winner

Rags to Riches 3rd

A Final

X Factor

Calamity Kate

Cassie 3rd

Charisma Winner

Spot Black 18 2nd

It was really nice to see Joyce and Connor back racing and well done on taking the A Final with Charisma :thumbsup:

Racing as normal next Saturday, our first Wedsneday evening racing will be 6th April weigh in 6.00 pm racing to start asap after weigh in :thumbsup:

Hi folks.. :thumbsup:

apologise to anyone that was hoping to set me on photographing their dogs on saturday, my young family had other plans for me, if you know what i mean! i don't have a say in it! I'm away next weekend and just read that racing is moving to wednesdays on the 6th April??

Will there be any more saturdays after this in the near future?? hope so because i work nights so can't make it! nightmare!

thanks hellbound :thumbsup: , yep that must be Shelia then..

Hi Rob, we will still be racing on Saturdays as well as Wednesdays, so hopefully see you again soon, when family committments allow it :thumbsup:

Hi Rob, we will still be racing on Saturdays as well as Wednesdays, so hopefully see you again soon, when family committments allow it :thumbsup:
Great news that is! can't have too much of a good thing eh!.. :thumbsup:

2nd April 2011

150yds/2ft/lb

Lovely weather this morning for the racing.

Unique 29 2nd

Cassie 24 3rd

Weardale Weasel 24 1st

Haunted Quest 17 4th

Vivs Perfection 26 3rd

More of Moppet 26 2nd

Two Faced 22 4th

Evolution 20 1st

Secret Spot 27 2nd

Trinity 26 3rd

My Pretty Fast 22 1st

He's Haunted 25 1st

Vivs Twilight 3rd

No Angel 16 2nd

D Final

Two Faced w/drawn

Haunted Quest Winner

C Final

Vivs Perfection Winner

Trinity

Vivs Twilight w/drawn

Cassie

B Final

Unique w/draw

Secret Spot Winner

More of Moppet

No Angel

A Final

He's Haunted

Weardale Weasel

My Pretty Fast Winner

Evolution

Nice to see Joyce's My Pretty Fast back to her winning ways well done Zoe keep it up :thumbsup:

The first evening meeting will be this Wednesday weigh in till 6.00 racing to start as soon as draw has been made. :thumbsup: racing is still taking place Saturdays too as normal :thumbsup:

First evening meeting to commence tomorrow 6th April, weigh in 6.00 pm prompt, racing to start as soon as draw has been made :thumbsup:

What a lovely night for the first eveniing meeting this season the sun had been out all day and didnt spoil itself for tonight it was a really warm pleasant night (the racing was good too!!)

Results - Ok when i go find a prgramme out the car :wacko: (w00t)

Ok I'll try again!!!

Vivs Perfection 26

Weardale Weasel 24 2nd

My Pretty Fast 22 1st

Pippastrell 18 3rd

Weardale Lad 18 2nd

Spot Black 18 1st

Haunted Quest 17

No Angel 16 3rd

Red Spot 20 1st

Weardale Lady 19 2nd

Minted 18 (p) 3rd

Dead Red 29

Secret Spot 27 1st

Chancer 21 (p) 2nd

D Final

Vivs Perfection Winner

Haunted Quest

C Final

Dead Red

Pippastrell Winner

Minted

No Angel W/D

B Final

Weardale Weasel Winner

Chancer

Weardale Lady

Weardale Lad

A Final

Secret Spot Winner

My Pretty Fast

Red SPot

Spot Black

Pics of winners to follow when i sort :thumbsup:

Sorry Brian didnt get a pic of Vivs Perfection tonight winner of the D Final i think you had left :wacko:

C Final Winner - Shauns little Pippastrell

Pippastrell.jpg

B Final Winner Chris' Weardale Weasel - Mouse had different ideas about her pic being taken so not the best pic of her !!

Mouse.jpg

Tonights A Final Winner Secret Spot - who is just a born poser, Shelby would have stood all night and done a full modelling shoot i think, so laid back this bitch :))

Shelby.jpg

Hi all!... just a quick one from a few weeks back, don't know whos pup it is, but a chap down at the Staff said to me this dog was an up comming star... really strides out! think at the time the dog was 9 mths old.. looks good to me.. :thumbsup:

hope this piccy works!!

tn_IMG_4100.jpg

All being well, i should be down there in the morning!... barrell fevour permitting! give me a shout please, cos i only know a couple of folk off here!!!.... :thumbsup:

Hi all!... just a quick one from a few weeks back, don't know whos pup it is, but a chap down at the Staff said to me this dog was an up comming star... really strides out! think at the time the dog was 9 mths old.. looks good to me.. :thumbsup: hope this piccy works!!

View attachment 71904

All being well, i should be down there in the morning!... barrell fevour permitting! give me a shout please, cos i only know a couple of folk off here!!!.... :thumbsup:
thats a lovely pic think its Milo :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back