The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for pics G & H ..Track looks great thanks everyone

Some good pics there, Darren & Keiths pups look really smart.

6th February 2011

Wor Stag 25 3rd

Weardale Weasel 24 1st

Monkey Trouble 21 2nd

Marble 25 2nd

Vivs Twilight 23 1st

Plan B 20 3rd

No Angel 16 4th

Lous Pride 32 1st

Try Once More 27 2nd

Pillar to Post 20 4th

Pipastrell 17 3rd

More of Moppet 26 1st

Evil Evie 18 4th

Spot Black 18 2nd

Run Once More 3rd

Tilly Two Shoes 31 1st

Dancing Flame 22 2nd

More or LEss 15 3rd

D Final

Pillar to Post 20

Evil Evie 18 w/d

No Angel 16 Winner

C Final

Wor Stag 25

Plan B 20 Winner

Pipastrell 17

Run Once More 16

More or Less 15

B Final

Try Once Mre 27

Marble 25

Dancing Flame 22

Monkey Trouble 21 Winner

Spot Black 18

A Final

Lous Pride 32

Tilly Two Shoes 31 Winner

More of Moppet 26

Weardale Weasel 24

Vivs Twilight 23

A good turnout this morning with plenty of dogs racing and nearly as many trialling too. The weather stayed dry but very windy at times, which made for some very intresting races. Hope Wor Stag is ok and wont be long off the track was pleased and relieved to see she looked ok later on walking round the field :thumbsup: :luck:

Once again nice to to see some new faces and a few more new members to the club. Please note memberships are due for the new season, trials will be £1.00 per dog for non members and 50p for members.

Last but not least it was nice to see a few whippeters in the club after racing today, as said before we are made more than welcome not only on the field but in the club house too,so please if you can make time please support these good people who are so enthusiastic for 'our' whippet racing to go from strength to strength. :cheers:

Same time next week :thumbsup:

Well Done Andy and Tilly on winning the A Final :thumbsup:

Was sorry I couldn't stop to watch the racing as I had to get home to take Mum to work :(

Really enjoyed it today,pity it was so windy :lol:

Thanks Fleesh for letting us trial Daisy with Jessica, I think she did ok :unsure: Might need you again next week :thumbsup: Hopefully it won;t be long before she can go in the handicap :unsure:

Forgot to say , well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

Pity there wasn't another scratch dog to run Norman with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy did absolutely fine, but Jessica isn't available next week, I went to give her tea this evening and guess what. She's just come in bloody season :blink: . So she'll be unavailable until at least oooooh say mid-july (w00t) . Looks like old girl Kerri will have to come out of retirement for puppy schooling because Trudy's got to finish too :thumbsup:

Daisy did absolutely fine, but Jessica isn't available next week, I went to give her tea this evening and guess what. She's just come in bloody season :blink: . So she'll be unavailable until at least oooooh say mid-july (w00t) . Looks like old girl Kerri will have to come out of retirement for puppy schooling because Trudy's got to finish too :thumbsup:
Nice one Jessica :thumbsup: good timing :lol:

thats why i like dogs :thumbsup:seasons ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

thats why i like dogs :thumbsup:seasons ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
She usually follows Talli in, with a week or two but I've been waiting ages and gave up. Bloody typical of her to come in just when she's needed to do a job. Oh well, she can have the job of having puppies instead. She can't wait until Talli's are born so she can get in and help mother them.

13th February 2011

Ht 1

Xfactor 26 4th

Marble 25 3rd

Weardale Weasel 23 1st

Magical Moany 19 (p) 2nd

Ht 2

Yaxi 26 2nd

Moany's Pleasure 25 1st

Cassie 23

Weardale Lady (p) 3rd

Ht 3

He's Haunted 25

Two Faced 24

Red Spot 17 (p)

Tilly 17

D Final

X Factor 26

Cassie 23 Winner

Tilly

C Final

MArble 25

Weardale Lady 19

Red Spot 17 (p) Winner

B Final

Yaxi 26 Winner

He's Haunted 25

Magical Moany 19

A Final

Moanys Pleasure 25

Two Faced 24

Weardale Weasel 23 Winner

Once again a good mornings racing. It was nice to see some of the pups progressing into the handicap, all of them doing really well. Well done puppy dogs.

Littermates Kane and Diva had two really good trials together today running side by side, won't be long i'm sure before these two join the handicap too. :thumbsup:

Was nice to see Karen this morning and i won't tell anyone your date of birth, not yet anyway (w00t) A few younger pups having hand slips and all looking keen :thumbsup:

Thanks to all the workers again as always. :thumbsup:

Great morning, Trudy's first race so was a bit nervous but had nothing to worry about.

Thanks to everyone slogging away working, didn't have time to stop as I had to get home and get the trophies to Highgate. Hope to see you next week with Trudy, Freya off for the foreseeable due to a dislocated toe.

NICE TO SEE TWO FACE STILL RUNNING WELL FOR MANTON CREW :thumbsup:

Thanks Lyndon, who knows there may be life in the old dog yet, and before any smart comments I mean Tora (Two Faced) not me !!!! (w00t)

Tha :sweating: nks Lyndon, who knows there may be life in the old dog yet, and before any smart comments I mean Tora (Two Faced) not me !!!! (w00t)

Im sure Lyndon meant Tora Karen, he wouldnt dare mean anything else (w00t) :sweating: :sweating:

Tha :sweating: nks Lyndon, who knows there may be life in the old dog yet, and before any smart comments I mean Tora (Two Faced) not me !!!! (w00t)

Im sure Lyndon meant Tora Karen, he wouldnt dare mean anything else (w00t) :sweating: :sweating:
YOUR DEAD RIGHT MARIE BUT WOULD LOVE FOR TORA TO LINE UP AT BEND CHAMPS PRINCESS THEY HAVE HAD SOME GOOD RACES I THINK TORA STILL IN FRONT IN WINS AGAINST PAIR GOOD LUCK GIRLS WITH HER PUPS :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see it was a good morning racing (w00t) Thanks to Mum for taking Diva and trialing her for me when i couldnt be there :thumbsup: glad she was a good girl for you other than getting off her lead hahaha opps (w00t)

see you all next week

Glad to see it was a good morning racing (w00t) Thanks to Mum for taking Diva and trialing her for me when i couldnt be there :thumbsup: glad she was a good girl for you other than getting off her lead hahaha opps (w00t) see you all next week
Please note pretty pink lead with rubbish clasp now in bin !!!!!! Thanks Sadie (w00t) :teehee:

Thanks for a great morning out gang,really enjoyed it.Enjoyed seeing and talking( :lol: ) with everybody.Well Done all the winners :thumbsup: Thought you was my mate Karen (w00t) :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back