The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

sorry to hear about tora not be long for the pups to carry on her winning ways hey :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about Tora ..sure she will be ok after a nice long rest

We can only hope they carry her name on :thumbsup:

Smitten.jpg aww no wonder we fell in love with her, she doesn't owe us anything from this to

Tora_close.jpg made us proud a few times :))

My little sod (Thunder) wont be carrying anything on, only the bruise on his back end if he even thinks about chewing anything in my kitchen again lol :angry:

04/05/2011

Ht 1

Shere Kahn 28 2nd

X Factor 25 3rd

Weardale Lad 17 1st

Ht 2

Dancing Flame 23 3rd

Red Spot 20 2nd

Weardale Lady 18 1st

C Final

X Factor

Dancing Flame Winner

B Final

Shere Kahn

Red Spot Winner

A Final

Weardale Lady Winner

Weardale Lad

Not many racing tonight but a nice relaxed evening was had, without any hitches was just upset they wouldn't put the Waltzer on for us after racing, so we all settled for a beer and munchies instead :thumbsup:

Chris, Chief seems fine no bruises, - he is just like his mum (mental already) and you may have the bruise to proove it :clown: (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of the NNWRF committee would like to say well done and thanks to all at Shirebrook for all the hard work they have put in over the past months getting the new track ready :thumbsup: can't wait for the champs

04/05/2011
Ht 1

Shere Kahn 28 2nd

X Factor 25 3rd

Weardale Lad 17 1st

Ht 2

Dancing Flame 23 3rd

Red Spot 20 2nd

Weardale Lady 18 1st

C Final

X Factor

Dancing Flame Winner

B Final

Shere Kahn

Red Spot Winner

A Final

Weardale Lady Winner

Weardale Lad

Not many racing tonight but a nice relaxed evening was had, without any hitches was just upset they wouldn't put the Waltzer on for us after racing, so we all settled for a beer and munchies instead :thumbsup:

Chris, Chief seems fine no bruises, - he is just like his mum (mental already) and you may have the bruise to proove it :clown: (w00t)
i cant believe you dids'nt get a go on the Waltzer Karen lol did you win a fish lol

04/05/2011
Ht 1

Shere Kahn 28 2nd

X Factor 25 3rd

Weardale Lad 17 1st

Ht 2

Dancing Flame 23 3rd

Red Spot 20 2nd

Weardale Lady 18 1st

C Final

X Factor

Dancing Flame Winner

B Final

Shere Kahn

Red Spot Winner

A Final

Weardale Lady Winner

Weardale Lad

i cant believe you dids'nt get a go on the Waltzer Karen lol did you win a fish lol
i wish the fair opened i was gutted i couldnt get a turkey or pork cob lol

07/05/2011

Dead Red 29 2nd

More of Moppet 26 1st

Vivs Twilight 24 3rd

Weardale Weasel 24 2nd

Spot Black 18 1st

Pipastrelle 18 3rd

Divalicious 26 2nd

DAncing Flame 23 1st

C FINAL

Vivs Twilight 24

Pipastrelle 18 Winner

B FINAL

Dead Red 29

Divalicious 26

Weardale Weasel 24 Winner

A FINAL

More of Moppet 26

Dancing Flame 23

Spot Black 18 Winner

A good mornings racing albeit a wet one, rain at last but it could have waited until we had finished haha. Although the fair was on the field, it was no detriment to the club holding its normal race meetings, the track as usual fenced off and no disruption to us at all, the fair chaps were very good and were well aware of the racing taking place so at both meets removed any cables that were running over the track as soon as we were ready to race :thumbsup:

My only complaint was that Chris was that eager for his pork & stuffing cob this morning from one of the fair food bars that I didn't think i was going to get 'my' trials as he was packing up to run over to be first in the queue (w00t) (w00t) Have to say they were worth waiting for though, so it was racing, food and then a visit to the pub before home - perfect morning :thumbsup:

Racing as normal Wednesday evening - sorry Chris no fair though = no pork cob hahaha

Trust me to miss food lol. Thanks to mum for taking Diva while i was stuck at home with Izzy-Rose and the chickien pox, Bobby just gets rid and Izzy gets them :wacko:

:rant: Posted results twice not working !!!!! last attempt now and if not working will have to wait till I get home from work !!!!

12th May 2011 - 160yds/2ft/lb

Divalicious 26 4th

X Factor 25 3rd

Dancing Flame 23 2nd

Chancer 21 1st

Secret Spot 27 1st

Vivs Perfection 27 3rd

Jets Quest 25 3rd

Vivs Twilight 24 4th

Shere Kahn 27 2nd

He's Haunted 25 4th

Plan B 21 3rd

Jedward 21 1st

Mister Bit 30 2nd

Black Diamond 27 3rd

Weardale Weasel 24 1st

Haunted Quest 17 4th

D Final

Divalicious 2nd

Hes Haunted Winner

Vivs Twilight

Haunted Quest w/d

C Final

Black Diamond Winner

X Factor

Jets Quest

Plan B 2nd

B Final

Mister Bit Winner

Shere Kahn 2nd

Vivs Perfection

Dancing Flame

A Final

Secret Spot (trap didnt open, but didnt want rerun so kennelmate Mouse was the victor this time)

Weardale Weasel Winner

Chancer

Jedward

A lovely eveings racing, was lovely to see Irene and Black Diamond visit us, I believe Irene came the scenic route, but hopefully she enjoyed it once she got here!!

:sweating: See you all at the weekend that is if 'we' are not in labour, have requested Kim gives birth in between race meetings, that is meetings not in between races that would be a big ask !!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

Good turnout Karen :thumbsup: Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

12th May 2011 - 160yds/2ft/lb
Divalicious 26 4th

X Factor 25 3rd

Dancing Flame 23 2nd

Chancer 21 1st

Secret Spot 27 1st

Vivs Perfection 27 3rd

Jets Quest 25 3rd

Vivs Twilight 24 4th

Shere Kahn 27 2nd

He's Haunted 25 4th

Plan B 21 3rd

Jedward 21 1st

Mister Bit 30 2nd

Black Diamond 27 3rd

Weardale Weasel 24 1st

Haunted Quest 17 4th

D Final

Divalicious 2nd

Hes Haunted Winner

Vivs Twilight

Haunted Quest w/d

C Final

Black Diamond Winner

X Factor

Jets Quest

Plan B 2nd

B Final

Mister Bit Winner

Shere Kahn 2nd

Vivs Perfection

Dancing Flame

A Final

Secret Spot (trap didnt open, but didnt want rerun so kennelmate Mouse was the victor this time)

Weardale Weasel Winner

Chancer

Jedward

A lovely eveings racing, was lovely to see Irene and Black Diamond visit us, I believe Irene came the scenic route, but hopefully she enjoyed it once she got here!!

:sweating: See you all at the weekend that is if 'we' are not in labour, have requested Kim gives birth in between race meetings, that is meetings not in between races that would be a big ask !!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

lol it would be nice if the baby was kind enough to come in between racers, it wouldnt be a long labour then lol x

Firstly thank you to all club members that turned up this morning and mucked in with fencing off the track etc ready for tomorrows GJ event, much appreciated, makes life much easier when everyone mucks in together :thumbsup:

After the work was done there were trials for anyone who wanted a run up with their dogs and a few puppy trials, followed by a drink in the club, with a valid reason this week as we had a meeting with the Shirebrook Staff committee for an update on arrangements for the NNWRF Champs weekend, which i will post on the correct thread shortly :thumbsup:

Thank you again from the boss (of course you all know thats not me, i'm just the P.A) :thumbsup:

thats what its about :thumbsup: well done everyone and thankyou :thumbsup:

21st May 2011

150yds/2ft/lb

Vivs Perfection 27 2nd

X FActor 25 4th

Weardale Weasel 23 1st

Mysterious Girl 20 3rd

Unique 29 1st

He's Haunted 25 2nd

Weardale LAd 17 3rd

Trinity 26 3rd

Weardale Monkey 23 4th

My Prett Fast 23 1st

Pippastrelle 18 2nd

Yaxi 25 3rd

Tash the Flash 23 2nd

Dancing Flame 23 1st

D Final

XFactor 25 Winner

Weardale Monkey 23

C Final

Trinity 26

Yaxi 25 Winner

Mysterious Girl 20

Weardale Lad 17

B Final

Vivs Perfection 27

He's Haunted 25

Tash the Flash 23 Winner

Pipastrelle 18

A Final

Unique 29

My Prety Fast 23 Winner

Weardale Weasel 23

Dancing Flame 23

Once again another good mornings racing, all went well with a good few trials before and after the racing,

Should be back to myself before the next meeting and shouldnt need a fix of coke and chocolate to keep me awake (w00t) (w00t) although having said that we don't really need an excuse do we Joyce, chocolate is always welcome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kim says thanks to everyone for their good wishes and will see you all as soon as she is up and about with baby Zain :wub:

01/06/2011

Not many racing at club tonight but still an enjoyable evening, and a few pups having trials and learning the ropes.

160yds/2ft/lb

Shere Kahn 29 2nd

X Factor 25

Dancing Flame 23 1st

Loshys Scratchy 29 1st

Deivalicious 27 2nd

B Final

Shere Kahn 29 Winner

Divalicious 27

X Factor 25

A Final

Loshys Scratchy 29

Dancing Flame 23 Winner

A few trials and then puppy slips to finish off the evening. Chief now nearly doing halfway and is as mad a a hatter, Bonzo about a third of the way this week and geting keener each run, A couple of slips for Brian one of the locals with his youngsters who both chased well and enjoyed it. Then club house for a drink and chocolate to finish off the night. (w00t)

4th June 2011

Only 6 dogs for racing this morning but when people have travelled don't like to disappoint, we drew and did 3 x 2 dog races winners takng £4.00 each heat (thats cos we were being lazy and didn't want to get 3 traps out (w00t) )

Ht 1

No Angel 17 Winner

Tilly 17

Ht 2

Dancing Flame 23 Winner

Xbecks 18

Ht 3

Yaxi 26 Winner

Divalicious 26

We then had a few puppy trials, Chief going almost half way (almost!!!), Bonzo about 60yds and Don's two both had full length tirals, all the pups seem to be enjoying their training.

We then decided to have a second round, same heats as first round as they were all close races first time round, the results in every race turned round, all really good races so every dog had a win this morning :thumbsup:

Cars and people lined both sides of the track was a nice morning for the car show too, so to finish off we had to support the cafe by buyng a sausage cob, and washing it down with a drink and chat in the sunshine. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back